The latest Minecraft 1.16.200 Bedrock Update is released a few hours ago and all the players in this game are excited about this update. This latest update has brought some changes and fixes to the Bedrock edition of this game.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest Minecraft 1.16.200 Bedrock Update, downloading size, the downloading guide, and much more related to this latest update. Let’s explore them without any delay.
Minecraft 1.16.200 Bedrock Update Released
Minecraft is one of the most popular sandbox games available on multiple gaming platforms. The developer of this game regularly releases updates to make the gameplay better. The latest Minecraft 1.16.200 Bedrock Update is released a few hours ago on December 8, 2020. A lot of fixes are made to the game as well as some changes are also made in the Bedrock edition of Minecraft.
You will have to spend about 205 MB of data to download this latest Bedrock update. Once you will download and this latest update, you will see a lot of improvements including graphics improvements. The patch notes of this latest update are also available below.
You can also read: How to Download Minecraft 1.17 for Free?
Minecraft 1.16.200 Bedrock Update Patch Notes
- RenderDragon, the new graphics engine for Minecraft Bedrock platforms, is now available on Windows 10
- RenderDragon was developed by the Mojang Studios graphics team to give our game greater performance, stability, and flexibility. The new architecture of RenderDragon enables our developers to bring new graphics features such as physically based rendering (PBR) and ray tracing more easily to the game
- RenderDragon has been available for Xbox and PlayStation hardware since 2019, and we are now bringing it to Windows 10. We plan to bring RenderDragon to all Minecraft Bedrock platforms, including mobile devices, in the future
Minecraft with Ray Tracing
- Enabled Ray Tracing on Windows 10 with compatible graphics hardware
- Players can dramatically change the look and feel of the game. Immerse yourself in volumetric fog. See Minecraft in a whole new light with a cutting-edge dynamic lighting system, Ray Tracing
- Players can also experience advanced kinds of block textures including metallic surfaces, bump maps, normal maps, and light emission (Glowy, reflective dirt blocks? Yes, please!)
- Content in the Marketplace is now aware of Ray Tracing capabilities and will display a label indicating support within the user interface
You can also read: Top Minecraft 1.17 Seeds
Minecraft with OpenXR
- Minecraft on Windows 10 now uses OpenXR to support Windows MR and Oculus VR
- OpenXR is an open-source, royalty-free API standard that provides engines native access to a wide range of devices from vendors that span across VR/MR devices
- OpenXR implementation in Minecraft brings a more unified experience across current VR/MR devices as well as support for those yet to come
New Volume Settings
- Added a variety of volume sliders for sound categories (eg. hostile, blocks, weather, etc.)
- These play a preview of the relevant sounds in the main settings menu and play the default click sound when in-game
Vanilla Parity Changes and Fixes:
- Basalt can no longer be destroyed by Ghast fireballs
- Basalt blocks now take slightly more time to destroy
- Dragon Egg now always drops as an item when it’s destroyed by an explosion
- Right-clicking a snow block with a shovel no longer breaks the snow block
- Dirt Paths (formerly Grass Path) can now be made by using a shovel on Dirt, Podzol, Mycelium, Coarse Dirt, and grass
You can also read: Minecraft 1.17 Texture Packs
Conclusion: Minecraft 1.16.200 Bedrock Update
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete patch notes of the latest Minecraft 1.16.200 Bedrock Update, its downloading size, and other details. If you have any doubts or queries related to this, feel free to drop a comment below. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Minecraft 1.17 Xray Texture Pack