Minecraft 1.16.5 mods
Minecraft 1.16.5 just came out and you guys must be excited to check out its compatibility with mods or some of you just wants to have some fun playing it.
Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 is an application programming interface (API) that can be used for modifying Minecraft without compromising with game-play and other installed mods.
Minecraft is quite discoverable indeed without mods. There are a lot of veterans out there who must be familiar with every aspect and mechanism of the game. In this case, playing with mods can be pretty interesting. You can alter the various mechanism of the game by merely installing mods with the help of Minecraft Forge.
We’ve sorted out the top 5 Minecraft 1.16.5 mods for you based on their functionality and also considering the fun factor.
Top 5 Minecraft 1.16.5 mods
- LitematicaMod: This Minecraft 1.16.5 mod is quite interesting and best for builders. So what this mod basically does is, shows a ghost image of any schematic files to make the construction of a structure easy without any major effort of switching between worlds. You can find many schematics out there which you can simply download and load using this mod and build it yourself by following those ghost blocks.
- Better PVP mod: Best for PVP prioritized players. This mod provides lots of features to make Minecraft PVP somewhat flexible. There are many things in these mods that can considerably change your gameplay. It is included with Minimap, Keybinds, Status display, New on-screen Notifications, and much more generating quality PVP.
- Lucky blocks: Well fun factor begins here. One of the best Minecraft 1.16.5 mods to play with friends. This mod adds random yellow colored blocks in the game which are pretty easy to craft. All it needs is a dispenser and 6 gold 8 gold ingots. You can also find them randomly appearing in the overworld. As the name suggests there is a 100% chance of getting something good every time you’ll mine it (Ofcource there is some chance of getting bad-luck too, all the best in that case).
Note: Make sure to download lucky block from its official site or curse forge as there are many pirated and unsafe sites out there.
- Storage drawers: Another mod for builders. Drawers can be the best thing to store your stuff in an aesthetic manner. This mod adds drawers that you can open simply by right-clicking over it, you can store any stuff you want in an organic manner. You can also use it for interior design and stuff!! perfect for aesthetic lovers!!
- X-ray: Here comes the perfect thing for hackers. Want real-time changing of Minecraft texture to x-ray by simply pressing “X”, then this mod is for you. It doesn’t require any special client. All you need is Minecraft forge. You can also toggle brightness by pressing “L”. There are many other features in the mod like fly mode which allows players to fly even in the survival mode.
Note: Make sure not to use X-ray mods in public servers. Any kind of miscellaneous footprints while using this mod for finding ores can lead to a ban.
How to install Minecraft 1.16.5 mods?
- Download Minecraft 1.16 forge. For more info, click here.
- After downloading, copy downloaded the Minecraft 1.16.5 mods from the download folder to C:\Users\___\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods
- Ready to go!!… Now just launch Minecraft 1.16.5 forge to open your game.
The above mods are only compatible with Minecraft Forge. Forge’s competitor is known to be Fabric Modloader 1.16.5, both are considered good API for mods. Before downloading any Minecraft mod make sure whether it is compatible with Minecraft forge or Fabric loader.
If you have any doubts or queries regarding Minecraft 1.16.5 mods comment down below. We are always here to help you out.
Make sure to check out our article on Minecraft 1.16.5 texture packs.