Minecraft 1.17 Texture Packs
Searching for Minecraft 1.17 Texture pack? Minecraft 1.17 snapshots just came out and I know you guys are excited to test it out. Texture packs can help to make your game feel better than usual. You can either go for a realistic one or fps one. Wanna make your game feel rustic go for medieval. Need some modern vibes? go for Modern texture packs.
Texture packs can help you to change the aesthetic of your Minecraft journey. You can even combine it with shaders to unlock realism 🙂
We sorted out some Minecraft 1.17 texture packs for you that you can use with the latest snapshot.
Top 5 Minecraft 1.17 texture packs:
- Epic Adventures x32: Well this texture pack surely deserves top rank on our list. This emphasizes realism and supports many features like custom mobs, sky, and much more. It had a resolution of 32*32 which is quite decent and can work on any low-end pc without any major lag spikes. The grass is quite vibrant, the water is clear and mobs are quite realistic. An overall best texture pack for realism and adventure lovers!!
- Depixel: Unlike the previous one, this texture pack focuses more on the smoothness and consistent experience. You’re a vanilla fan and still need some realism then this texture pack is perfect for you. You ain’t gonna get confused while recognizing any of the particular blocks with this texture pack. And considering all the features it surely deserves a second place on our Minecraft 1.17 texture pack list.
- Rodrigo’s pack: This texture pack is quite vibrant and simple. If you are a simplicity fan then this resource pack is for you. This pack is just 8x in resolution, hence you can run it almost on every pc without any lag spikes. This is quite environmental and pixel-based making it a quite minimal pack. 🙂 Make sure to check it out!!
- AlluringBliss 1.17: This texture pack is quite majestic themed and vibrant in every aspect. You can call it a combination of BDcraft, John smith, and smooth craft. Here alluring means Attractive and fascinating as stated by the owner. It would bliss you with its attraction xD haha… It is focused on the environment, armor, sky, medievalism, and much more!!
- Faithful 32x: Last but not the least… here comes the legend!! Faithful texture pack surely stands out different of all texture packs we’ve ever seen. It mainly focuses to make your gameplay feel better than usual by simply increasing the resolution of the default Minecraft texture pack from 16x to 32x and adding few extra details and making it more clear.
There ends the list of top 5 Minecraft 1.17 texture packs. We’re pretty sure you must be wondering… where are the packs which always have been famous? well, we tried to include some diversity here. We included all types of packs here from realistic to simple. we hope you’d enjoy your gameplay while using these packs.
How to install Minecraft 1.17 texture packs:
- Step 1: Download Minecraft 1.17 texture pack.
- Step 2: Open “run” by pressing “win+R”.
- Step 3: Type “%appdata%” and then click run to open it. Make sure not to include quotes while typing.
- Step 4: Locate “.minecraft” and open it.
- Step 5: Search the folder named “resourcepacks” and open it.
- Step 6: Copy your download texture pack by simply right-clicking over it and then clicking on “copy”. Or you can select it and simply press “ctrl+c” to copy it. Your texture pack must to located in your downloads.
- Step 7: After copying it. Open the “resourcepacks” folder and paste your texture pack by pressing “Ctrl+v” or you can right-click anywhere in the blank space of the folder and then click on the “paste”.
- Step 8: After following the above give steps open your Minecraft launcher.
- Step 9: Choose the latest 1.17 snapshot from the drop-down menu and then click on play.
- Step 10: After opening the game, head over to options=>Resource packs.
- Step 11: Here on the left panel locate Minecraft 1.17 texture pack and move your cursor over it.
- Step 12: Click on the play button which must to visible to you after heading your cursor over the texture pack.
- Step 12: After clicking, the texture pack must have been moved from the left panel to right.
- Step 13: After that simply click on done.
- Step 14: Load your world or join any multiplayer server to enjoy it!!
I hope this guide was helpful for you all. If you still have any doubt or query comment down below!!
Make sure to check out our article on Minecraft 1.17 Xray texture pack.