Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.17 Patch Notes is out with a lot of changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore the changes.
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.17 Patch Notes
- Guarding Strike (Melee)
- Luck of the Sea (Armor)
- Multi-Charge (Ranged)
- Refreshment (Ranged & Melee)
- Rush (Armor)
You can also read: Pokemon GO: How to Beat Sierra June 2021? Counters, Weaknesses
Hidden Depths DLC:
- Three new underwater missions with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.17.
- A mix of salty new mobs and enemies
- New weapons, gear, and artifacts
- Two new skins and a Baby Turtle pet
You can also read: Pokemon GO: How to Beat Arlo June 2021?
- Anchor (Melee)
- Encrusted Anchor (Unique Melee)
- Bubble Bow (Ranged)
- Bubble Burster (Unique Ranged)
- Coral Blade (Melee)
- Sponge Striker (Unique Melee)
- Harpoon Crossbow (Ranged)
- Heavy Duty Harpoon (Unique Ranged)
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.17.
- Local co-op can now be played on PlayStation 4 without having to sign in to a Microsoft account (MCD-4810)
- Players can no longer use ‘Return to Checkpoint’ while downed
- Removed unnecessary sound effects from the Download Hero screen
- Fixed enemy arrows, not damaging Bees
- Fixed TNT collisions on falling blocks, gates, and Geomancer walls
- The ‘Subtitles’ option in Accessibility settings now has a proper toggle like other options
You can also read: Pokemon GO: How to Beat Cliff?
- Fixed Weeping Vine Bow, Bone Cudgel, Living Vines Armor, and Golden Piglin Armor not having unique shimmering sounds when dropped during gameplay with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.17.
- Fixed the Environmental Protection armor property not reducing damage properly when Rugged Climbing Gear was equipped
- Fixed the Key Golem falling through the ground on Desert Temple
- Fixed players are seen as holding both melees and ranged weapons on the inventory screen
- Increased the spacing of artifact icons on the Upload/Download Hero screens when playing on Xbox Cloud Gaming
- Fixed overlapping touch controls and effects counter on the HUD when playing on Xbox Cloud Gaming
- Fixed mobs getting launched into the air after getting killed by the Fire Trail enchantment with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.17.
- Chat wheel messages can now be selected using the D-Pad
You can also read: Pokemon GO Raid Boss List
- The Daily Trial modifier ‘50% of melee mobs have the Weakening enchantment’ is no longer applied to ranged mobs
- Artifact Charge no longer triggers after picking up a consumable item
- Improved the readability of the focus indicator on the friend’s list by using both outline and background highlight