Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.10 Patch Notes is now out. Mojang Studios pushed the 18.104.22.168 update for Minecraft Dungeons yesterday on Dec 09, 2020. We have all the details of the Patch Notes of Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.10/ 22.214.171.124, have a look at the details.
The Minecraft Dungeons update 1.10/126.96.36.199 Patch Notes are out now and we have all the details such as Minecraft Dungeons update 1.1.0 download size, Howling Peaks, Totem of Regeneration, Soul Lantern, etc, and the bug fixes done with the update in the game.
Read More: PS4 Update 8.03 System Software is now rolling out, Patch Notes
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.10 Patch Notes out
The Minecraft Dungeons update 1.10 Patch is out now. This patch of Minecraft Dungeons comes with a lot of changes in the game, this update has some balance changes as well. We will discuss all the patch notes of Minecraft but before that let’s look at the download size of Minecraft Dungeons 1.10 Patch.
Read More: Minecraft 1.16.200 Bedrock Update Patch Notes, Downloading Size
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.10 Download Size: The Minecraft Dungeons 1.10 update weighs around 442 MB in size, so you have to download 422MB of update of Minecraft Dungeons on PS4, the download size may differ on various platforms.
Now let’s look at the Minecraft Dungeons 1.10/188.8.131.52 Patch Notes.
Minecraft Dungeons update 1.10/184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
So here are the complete patch notes of the Minecraft Dungeons 1.10 patch, have a look:
- The unknown power is taking up the hold of the atop perilous peaks, and the brave hero is rising to the summit to defeat it.
- The Trek to the up is bold high and low, from magical brand new armor, weapons, and artifacts to new foes in three new missions.
- In the middle, the tempest Golem should be stopped to shut up the howling winds.
- New achievements are waiting for you to unlock the adventure.
- Free: Six new enhancements have been done to discover.
Read More: Rocket League Season 2 Released, Review, EDM-Themed Arena
Some balance changes in Minecraft Dungeons 1.10 are as follows.
Totem of Regeneration
- Healing is doubled from 20 to 40 per second.
- Damage has been increased by 50%
- Attack speed has been increased by 40%
- Soul cost has been increased by 20%
- Duration has been increased from 20 to 120 seconds
- The trigger will not matter the damage source now
- Looting the triggers now won’t matter the damage source
- The new taunt circle has been adjusted to “taunt circle + lock”
- Charge speed has been decreased
- Melee ticket is reduced to 2
- Explosive damage increased 200-> 275
- Illusion Arrow Damage increased 20->30
- Cast blind cooldowns increased to 30s
- Blind effect increased to 10s
- Illusion life increased to 4s->7s
Read More: How to Get Hawkmoon Destiny 2 Exotic Hand Cannon? Easy Guide
Brief Invulnerability while Rolling
- Invulnerability while rolling duration from 1.1s to 0.3s has been reduced
- Invulnerability VFX has been added
- While rolling, the invulnerability always stops while the roll ends, even if the roll is shorter than 0.3s
- Damage reduction decreased to -50% from -80%
- While launching the Frozen Fjord a crash has been fixed
- Many crashes fixed while linking to Microsoft account
- Flaming quiver will now deal additional damage
- Mob enhancement effects and Hunting Bow Marks becoming large has been fixed
- Quick equip has been fixed
- By the ranged weapons, key golems will no longer target automatically
- Fuse shot arrow not exploding fixed now
- Some text to speech issues has been fixed now
- Text to speech will now available for Merchant Interface.
- Missing cage opening sound effect fixed
- The sound level of Love Spell Bow has been lowered.
So this was all about the Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.10 Patch Notes.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.10 Patch Notes and Howling Peaks.