Minecraft Snapshot 21W14A is going to release soon and all players who have enabled the Minecraft Snapshot in the Java edition of this game want to know about the changes that they will get. They are excited about the release date of this upcoming Snapshot for the Java version of Minecraft.
Here, you will get the complete details about the upcoming Minecraft Snapshot 21W14A, its release date, new features and items that will be added to the game, and other information. Let’s explore the complete details related to this upcoming snapshot of this game without any delay.
You can also read: Call of Duty WW2 Vanguard Release Date 2021
Minecraft Snapshot 21W14A Release Date
As we all know that Minecraft is a popular Sandbox game that is available on various gaming platforms. For the Java edition of this game, the developer of this game regularly releases Snapshots. In case you do not what is Snapshot, it is just like the beta version for the Java edition of this game. By enabling Snapshot, you can get the features in the game that are still not released. With the help of it, you will be able to enjoy the upcoming features of the Java edition of Minecraft.
Generally, the developer of this game releases Snapshots every week. The upcoming Minecraft Snapshot 21W14A will release this week. If we have a look at the starting date of week 14 in 2021, week 14 will begin on Sunday, April 4, 2020. Snapshot 21W13A released on Wednesday, due to this, we are expecting that this upcoming snapshot 21W14A should also release on Wednesday. It means that you can expect the release of Minecraft Snapshot 21W14A around April 7, 2021.
You can also read: Can You Download Outriders Free on PC?
Once the exact release date for this upcoming snapshot is confirmed, we will update it here. For now, check out the new features and content that you will get in the game through this upcoming Snapshot.
Minecraft Snapshot 21W14A Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes of the latest Minecraft Snapshot 21W14A. Read it to know about the change made to the Snapshot of Java edition of this game.
New Features in 21W14A
- Added Raw Copper, Raw Iron, and Raw Gold items
- Tuff blobs can now be found between heights 0 and 16
Smeltable Ore Drops
- Ores that are smeltable now drop raw item forms of the ore instead of the ore block and these can be smelted just like before
- This is to prevent cluttering the inventory and have consistency with Fortune on all ores
- Ore blocks from old worlds and silk-touched ore blocks will continue to be smeltable
Changes in 21W14A
- Fully oxidized Copper can now be waxed
Fixed Bugs in 21W14A
- MC-203854 – Fishing rod texture always looks like it has been cast when in the player’s hand
- MC-207173 – Entering only colons into multiplayer Direct Connection & pressing enter crashes the game
- MC-210155 – Command block output no longer is displayed immediately after running a command
- MC-213665 – Crash upon attempting to generate a world with a height of 0 blocks
- MC-214287 – Crash upon entering a nether portal when logical_height is set to 0 and min_y is set to 80 or greater
- MC-215120 – World-gen data packs can cause crashes when first generating the world
- MC-216697 – Having ‘min_y’ set to lower than -64 causes either a crash or the world not to behave correctly if the height limit wasn’t modified
- MC-217702 – Game crashes (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException) during world feature placement / decoration
- MC-219849 – Fishing doesn’t animate or render the rod, line, or bobber anymore
- MC-220652 – IndexOutOfBound exception hard crash when loading a simple custom dimension data pack
- MC-221553 – The end dimension generates differently than it did previously
- MC-221586 – Excessive pillager spawning in pillager outposts
- MC-221673 – Ocean monuments are completely empty
Apart from that, a lot of other changes are also made to the game through the current Snapshot 21W13A. In case you have still not enabled Snapshot for the Java edition of this game and want to know how you can do it, follow the given steps.
How to enable Snapshot?
- First of all, open the Minecraft Launcher.
- After that, go to the Installation tab.
- Here, you can enable the Snapshots option.
Keep in mind that Snapshots are not stable. They can corrupt your world. So, backup your world or run them in another folder from your main world.
Conclusion: Minecraft Snapshot 21W14A
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details related to the Minecraft Snapshot 21W14A, its release date, new items and features that will be added, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this upcoming Snapshot of Minecraft Java edition, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
You can also read: Outriders Build Planner: Plan Your Skilled Builds Before Launch