We have brought this article that will help you to explore Minecraft Snapshot 22w15a. In this article, we will explain the complete information regarding this snapshot.
You can also read: Pokemon Go Spring Into Spring Event
Minecraft Snapshot 22w15a
It is a snapshot in Minecraft that low the building limit to the old one and fixes bugs.
- Now, the Goats will ram anything that moves
- Now, a crinkly, crunchy sound plays when Bone Meal is used
- The main menu background has been updated with Minecraft Snapshot 22w15a.
- Tweaked the textures of raw ore items.
- Now, some blocks in the Building Blocks Tab are recorded in Creative Menu
- Just like other ore materials, the player can easily craft a compact version with raw ore items to save inventory space
- Now, the goats will avoid walking on Powder Snow with Minecraft Snapshot 22w15a.
- Creepers know would not dare mess with Goats
You can also read: Elden Ring Pro vs Mohg – How to Defeat, Attacks
- It only exists on the server-side, and it is never sent to the clients with Minecraft Snapshot 22w15a.
- It has a data compound field that can contain any data
Here, we have provided the fixed bugs in the 21w15a:
- A geode configured_feature causes a crash when use_alternate_layer0_chance is used with no entries in inner_placements
- Glow Lichen doesn’t render when being held by an Enderman
- Stone still generates around lava pools at low levels
- Summoning Glow Lichen using /setblock doesn’t place any lichen but creates light until the block is updated
- Deepslate uses the same color as stone on maps
- Cracked deep slate bricks & tiles are in the incorrect position in the creative inventory
- Deepslate emerald ore is separated from other deep slate ores in the creative inventory
- Copper ore and deep slate copper ore have inconsistent textures
- Water splash potions don’t give the axolotl 1.5 minutes of moisture
You can also read: Destiny 2: The Lightblade Grandmaster Nightfall Strike – Full guide
Caves and Cliffs World Generation
- Now, the world height has been switched back to the 1.16 levels.
- Now, the Noise caves and aquifers have been switched off.
- Now, Crack carvers have been switched off.
- The Worlds created in any version between snapshot 21w06a as well as 21w14a can no longer be opened.
The Caves and Cliffs Prototype Data Pack
- First of all, you have to download the Data Pack.
- After this, you can simply launch the game as well as go to the “Create New World” screen.
- Now, you have to click on the “Data Packs” button.
- Now, you can simply drag the downloaded zip file onto the Minecraft window.
- Now, you will be asked whether you want to add the data pack, if you want then you have to click “Yes”.
- Now, you have to simply click the play arrow that appears on the data pack that just appeared in the list. Now, this will move it to the list on the right-hand side of the screen.
- After this, you have to simply click on the “Done” button as well as continue creating your world.
We have explained the complete information regarding Minecraft Snapshot 22w15a. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the Minecraft Snapshot. As soon we get any information regarding the Minecraft Snapshot, we will be the first to inform you.
It was the complete guide on Minecraft Snapshot 22w15a. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this Snapshot. If you have any queries regarding this snapshot, you can drop them in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Minecraft Snapshot 22w15a.