The latest Minecraft Update 2.43 Patch Notes are available for the latest Badrock 1.19.2 and due to this, all the players in this game are excited about this new update.
They all want to know about the changes made to the game through this new patch. That’s why we have decided to bring its patch notes to you.
Here, you will get to know about the new Minecraft Update 2.43 Patch Notes, what are the various changes and improvements made to the Bedrock version of this game, the steps that you will have to follow to update your game to this new update, as well as other information related to it. Let’s check out its patch notes without any delay.
You can also read: Where Is Xur Destiny 2 July 2022
Minecraft is a popular game that a lot of gamers play on various gaming platforms. This classical sandbox blocky game is still played in 2022 due to its interesting gaming experience and the regular addition of new features. In case you do not know, this game was initially released by Mojang in 2009 for Windows PC.
Even now, its developers regularly bring new updates to make the gameplay better and to make several improvements. In the series of these updates, the latest update 2.43 for 1.19.2 is released. Even the detailed Minecraft Update 2.43 Patch Notes are made available so that you can know about these changes made. This new update is available only for the Bedrock edition of the game.
You can also read: Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes July 2022: How To Redeem
Table of Contents
Downloading File Size
The exact file size of this new update is not known yet. But, you will have to spend less data as it is a minor update. Keep in mind that the exact downloading size will vary according to your gaming platform.
How to Update Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
The process to update the Bedrock edition of this game on Minecraft is simple. All you have to do is to follow some simple steps.
- On Windows PC, you will have to update its Bedrock edition from Microsoft Store.
- On PS4, select this game using the Options button. Then, click on the Check for Updates option. The latest update for Minecraft will be installed on your PS4.
- On Xbox One, go to My Apps and Games.
online pharmacy buy symbicort inhaler with best prices today in the USA
Select this game and press More Options. Then, click on Manage Game and Add-Ons. Here, select Updates.
- On Nintendo Switch, update this game from either the HOME menu or from the eShop.
- On Android and iOS, update this game from Play Store and App Store respectively.
You can also read: Warzone Patch Notes July 2022, Season 4
Detailed Minecraft Update 2.43 Patch Notes
Now, it is time to check out the complete Minecraft Update 2.43 Patch Notes. We have added them for you below.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a bug on certain flat worlds where below-0 terrain was accidentally being removed on level load, if there was bedrock at y=0 (MCPE-156679, MCPE-156698)
- Mobs that teleport through a Nether portal with a destination above y=128 will no longer have their position adjusted to 128 (MCPE-155465)
The Last Word
We are concluding this article with the expectation that you have got all details related to this latest Minecraft Update 2.43 Patch Notes, the changes made to Minecraft through this new update for 1.19.2, its downloading file size, and much more. So, update your game to this new version now to get all these fixes made. If you have any questions related to this new update in your mind, then you can ask us in the comments below.
We will be assisting you in solving all your queries and doubts.
You can also read: New CRK Codes 2022 July [Updated]: How To Redeem