Minecraft Update 2.52 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to know the patch notes of the Minecraft game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the patch notes of the Minecraft game.
Minecraft Update 2.52
The latest update of Minecraft is available to download; you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Minecraft update depends on the device.
You can also read: Tribes Of Midgard Update 3.00 Patch Notes, Download Size
Minecraft Update 2.52 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Minecraft update 2.52 game that will be helpful to you:
- Changed bubble column strength to match Java Edition
- Getting killed by a renamed weapon now produces a death message with the item’s name.
- Scaffolds now burn at the correct rate, 1/4 of an item
- Sweet Berries can now be planted on Farmland
- Getting killed by a mob with a renamed weapon now produces a death message with the item’s name.
- The Roofed Forest, Savanna Mutated, and Birch Forest biomes use the correct grass colors.
- Mobs no longer spawn within the bounds of an Ancient City.
- Librarian Villagers can now offer Enchanted Books with Curse of Vanishing and Curse of Binding
- Ravagers can now be hurt by Evoker Fangs
- Increased Ravager speed to match Java Edition
- Increased Ravager collision box size to match Java Edition
- Projectiles landing on Mud will not repeatedly shake
- Players swimming above Mud will not have their screens covered
You can also read: Overcooked All You Can Eat Update 1.09 Patch Notes, August 2022
- Added a Clear Cache button in Storage Settings for all platforms. This button clears contents of Marketplace folders (but not worlds) and might help alleviate issues downloading content with Minecraft Update 2.52 Patch Notes.
- Fixed a crash when using spawn eggs in peaceful worlds on PlayStation 4 Edition
- Fixed a potential crash source in explosions
- Fixed a crash that could occur when leaving a split-screen session
- Fixed a crash that could occur when an animated structure was loading from a Structure Block and the player left a dimension via the portal with Minecraft Update 2.52 Patch Notes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when loading an Arrow with an unrecognized data value
- Fixed an issue with Marketplace bundle prices not showing as free after purchasing
- Keyboard players can now sprint when moving diagonally
- Fixed an issue causing the player to move in the wrong direction after turning using VR snap camera movement
- The Grove biome is now classified as “cold,” and Villagers spawned there will be the snow variant
- Fixed fall damage accumulating while the player is in a Trapdoor block at the top of a bubble column
You can also read: Overwatch Halloween 2022 Start Time UK, USA, Australia, India, Free Skins
- Renamed experiment GameTest Frameworkto Beta APIs with Minecraft Update 2.52 Patch Notes.
- Implemented the has_property, int_property, bool_property, float_property, and enum_property actor behavior filters
- Renamed Minecraft:block_light_filtercomponent to Minecraft:light_dampening
- The now-renamed Beta APIsexperiment is still needed to access all beta APIs, including core Minecraft APIs and GameTest APIs.
- Added flag is_hidden_in_commandsin menu_category to control whether or not a block can be used in commands
- Release BlockGeometryComponent out of experimental in JSON formats 1.19.40 and higher
- Release BlockMaterialInstancesComponent out of experimental in JSON formats 1.19.40 and higher
- Implemented the “/execute facing” and “/execute facing entity” commands
- Added the ‘replace block’ overload to the /loot command with Minecraft Update 2.52 Patch Notes.
- Added the ability to set a custom block with a specific custom block property using the /setblockcommand
- Implemented the “/execute align” command
- Fixed a problem with teleports appearing to fly the target to the new location instead of being instant
- Implemented the “/execute rotated ” and “/execute rotated as” commands
You can also read: How To Catch A Ditto In Pokemon Go November 2022: Best Tips
It was the complete guide on Minecraft Update 2.52 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Minecraft game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Minecraft game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Minecraft Update 2.52 Patch Notes.