Minecraft update 2.20 Patch is now out. Developers released the update 2.20 patch yesterday. We have all the details about the Minecraft update 2.20 Patch such as the list of patch notes and its downloading size, this update has a lot of improvement and bug fixes. Below we have all details about the Minecraft update.
The Minecraft update 2.20 Patch is now out. The update was pushed by the developers yesterday on Dec 15, 2020. We have all the details of the Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.201 update. This update of Minecraft comes with a lot of bug fixes, hotfixes, improvements, etc.
About the update: The latest update of Minecraft pushed by the developers, Mojang, and is now out to download. This update is out only on consoles. This update of Minecraft is majorly focusing on bug fixes and improvements. The latest version of Minecraft is compatible with all of the Bedrock devices or platforms which are running on 1.16.200. So now let’s have a look at the details.
Minecraft update 2.20 Patch Notes | Bedrock 1.16.201 Update
The latest Minecraft update 2.20 Patch is now out and available to download on consoles. The update was pushed by Mojang, yesterday on Dec 15, 2020. The latest update of Minecraft brings quality fixes and improvement to the game.
About Minecraft 1.16.201 Bedrock Update: This update also includes some stability improvements. The previous update of Minecraft, version 1.16.100 added a lot of new features, changes, and lots of bug in the game, but had some issues, so the developers decide to give a small update to fix the issues and bugs in the game, so this update has nothing new and fancy, it just comes with some quality fixes for the game, which was required.
Minecraft update 2.20 Patch Download size: The Minecraft update 2.20 weighs around 197 MB in size, which is quite small, as this update has been pushed, focusing on the bugs and stability improvements.
Now, let’s move to the Minecraft 1.16.201 Bedrock Update Patch Notes 2.20.
Minecraft Update 2.20 Patch Notes
Here is the list of Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.201 Patch Notes 2.20, have a look:
- Fixed an issue that was causing the game to fail to launch in Windows 10.
- The Double chests which were available at the chunk border are no longer partially invisible and don’t crash the game when it is opened.
- The Shulker Boxes now doesn’t lose everything inside their inventory when undyed using a cauldron.
- In the old AMD graphic card, the main menu button was invisible which is now fixed with the update.
- While creating the new world on android devices, a crash was occurring which is now fixed.
- In the game, some walls were not connecting properly to the world load which is now fixed.
- After the latest update, walls converted from console edition saves are now joining properly.
- Water from the bubble column is now flowing properly with the latest patch.
- Hopper with containers above them could collect dropped items has now fixed in the new update.
- The fence gate is not aligning with the Blackstone walls has now been fixed.
- Beehives and Bee Nests not showing the right font face texture has now been fixed in the latest update.
- Other minor bug fixes have been done with the latest patch.
So this was all about the Minecraft update 2.20 and the bedrock version 1.16.201 and the Patch Notes. This update didn’t contain any content addition and was only focusing on the bug fixes.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Minecraft update 2.20 Patch Notes | Bedrock 1.16.201 Update.