Modern Warfare 2 Beta Update 1.04 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to explore the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the entire changes made with the Modern Warfare 2 Beta game.
Table of Contents
Modern Warfare 2 Beta Update 1.04
This update is available to download; you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of the Modern Warfare 2 Beta game. The download size of the Modern Warfare 2 game depends on the device. There are a lot of things to explore in the Modern Warfare 2 game.
You can also read: Seven Deadly Sins Retribution Codes October 2022: How To Redeem
Modern Warfare 2 Beta Update 1.04 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Modern Warfare 2 Beta game that will help you to explore more about this game:
- Fix map exploits in Mercado Las Almas
- Fixed various crashes
- Fix the Prisoner Rescue bug
- Addressed a few game-play exploits
- Fix high-frequency crashes
- Patched some map geo and lighting issues with Modern Warfare 2 Beta Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Fix bug where players could equip locked weapons
- Fix various UI issues
- Updated progression for some Gunsmith-related bugs
- Fix bug that affected in-game vs. menu Gunsmith mechanics
You can also read: Modern Warfare 2 Open Beta Release Time, Playstation, PS5, Xbox
Here, you can also explore some more changes made with this update:
- Flickering on Valderas Museum
- Sporadic crashes with Modern Warfare 2 Beta Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Fire mode glitch on FTAC Recon
Here, we have also listed some old patch notes that would be helpful to you:
- Added more fallback spawns to FOBs if the flag has too many enemies
- Helicopters now have flares to help manage incoming missiles
- Improved safety checking for spawning on Squadmates (is still dangerous, but the UI will notify you of this!)
- Added spawning on Squadmates while in vehicles
- Neutral tanks and helicopters now show up in the Spawn Selection screen
- If all flags are captured by one team, you’ll go into Defcon to win, so protect those flags
You can also read: Mals Halo Tier List October 2022: How To Redeem
- All players in vehicles are now markable
- Fix for a bug where a door could open in the opposite direction of the player’s movement
- Placing Deployable Cover on stairs could prevent teammates from being able to mantle or crouch under, blocking paths.
- Screen tearing on character and weapon models on Xbox
- Fix for a bug where the wrong input would be shown for players in a party
- Footsteps – Footstep tuning of a volume fall-off distance, mixing volume, and occlusion settings
- Impact damage of lethal/tactics and the ammo box were causing instant kills
- Adjustments to the descriptions in Gunsmith
- Crouch and prone transition animations have been smoothed out for high FPSADS Sensitivity options can now be saved when using KBM.
- ADS transition animations have been smoothed out for high FPS
- Global performance improvements and stability fixes
- zPlayer no longer loses sprint functionality by holding down sprint
- Added HDR support
- Added depth of field option in the Graphics options
- Double-tapping the sticks now always triggers the Tactical Sprint when using a gamepad on PC
- Fixed blurriness in various situations
- Ping widget is now showing the correct latency value
- Added NVIDIA Highlight support in MP
You can also read: Marvels Avengers Update 1.71 Patch Notes: Download Size
It was the complete guide on Modern Warfare 2 Beta Update 1.04 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Modern Warfare 2 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Modern Warfare game, then you can ask us in the comment section.
We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Modern Warfare 2 Beta Update 1.
04 Patch Notes.