Monster Hunter Rise Patch Notes Today 10.0.2 is out and the players are excited about the patch notes of this game. In this article, you can explore the detailed patch notes of the Monster Hunter game.
Monster Hunter Rise is going to be released on June 29, and on PC/Steam on June 30.
You can also read: Brawlhalla Update 10.69 Patch Notes, Fixes Made – Download Guide
Monster Hunter Rise Patch Notes Today 10.0.2
Here are the complete patch notes of the Monster Hunter Rise game:
New Story Elements
- New weapon trees, armor, layered armor, decorations, and skills. (Sunbreak)
- New story content (after unlocking hunter rank cap). (Sunbreak)
- New base, monsters, locales, and endemic life. (Sunbreak)
- Master rank, a new difficulty above high rank. (Sunbreak)
New System Elements
- New Guild Card pages, awards, and titles. (Sunbreak) with Monster Hunter Rise Patch Notes Today 10.0.2.
- New character creation elements. (Sunbreak)
- New Smithy features, such as Rampage Decorations. (Sunbreak)
- More space in your item box and equipment box.
- Talisman lock feature added to your equipment box.
- New features added to the Lottery and Melding Pot at the Market. (Sunbreak)
- New Buddy Plaza features. (Sunkbreak)
- New Dango Skills and Canteen features. (Sunbreak)
- Switch Skill Swap loadouts. (Sunbreak)
You can also read: How To Beat Crazed Fish No Gacha Guide
Moves and Player Mechanics
- Recovery items with drinking animations (like Potions) no longer trigger the animation when you’re in full health, and they can now also be canceled.
- New option to perform wall-running without using a Wiredash first with Monster Hunter Rise Patch Notes Today 10.0.2.
- New training area features. (Sunbreak)
- Switch Skill Swap and Swap Evade were added for all weapon types. (Sunbreak)
- Fixed an issue where the camera would slide slightly when adjusting your aim as a Gunner.
- New attacks were added for each weapon type that combo from landing after a jump or a fall.
- New switch skills, combos, and more are added for all weapon types. (Sunbreak)
- Stamina use has been decreased for guarding.
- Steadiness Level 3 has been added.
- The affinity gained from Critical Draw has been increased.
- The amount of time it takes to mount your Palamute by holding the button has been decreased.
- New weapons, armor, and layered armor have been added. (Sunbreak)
- New Palico support moves have been added with Monster Hunter Rise Patch Notes Today 10.0.2. (Sunbreak)
- New Buddy Skills have been added. (Sunbreak)
- New methods of communicating with your Buddies have been added.
- Skill Memory increases have been added. (Sunbreak)
- New pattern, eye, ear, and tail options have been added.
- New Palamute Gear has been added. (Sunbreak)
- New Palamute commands and a Palamute Pouch have been added. (Sunbreak)
Other Mechanic-related Changes
- Rakna-Kadaki: Hide toughness against ammo has been reduced in master rank.
- The damage you receive from some monster attacks while in midair has been reduced.
- Barroth: The hitbox on its body has been adjusted.
- Reduced the amount of time a monster remains stunned after it has been stunned a certain number of times.
Base and Facilities
- You can now see how many Lottery Tickets you currently have when taking part in a lottery at the Market.
- Rampage Decorations have been added and can be crafted at the Smithy. (Sunbreak)
- When trying to make equipment at the Buddy Smithy and you have insufficient scraps, you can now immediately trade materials for the scraps you need.
- Additional pagination features were added to the Smithy menus with Monster Hunter Rise Patch Notes Today 10.0.2.
- Melding-specific items are now displayed first when selecting materials at the Melding Pot.
- The cursor now sets to the headpiece of the first set of armor results after completing a search in the Forge Armor screen.
- New features were added to the Market’s lottery. (Sunbreak)
- Content for level 4 decoration slots has been added to the Smithy. (Sunbreak)
- New features added to the Market’s Melding Pot. (Sunbreak)
- The weapon tree window at the Smithy now loops back to the opposite side when moving the cursor past the edge of the window horizontally or vertically.
You can also read: Fourth Of July Word Scramble 2022, Printable
It was the complete guide on Monster Hunter Rise Patch Notes Today 10.0.2. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Monster Hunter Rise. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Monster Hunter Rise then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Monster Hunter Rise Patch Notes Today 10.0.2.