Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.25 is out and the players are very excited to know about the changes made in this game with this update. We have brought this article to explain the complete information regarding this update, changes, and fixes. In this article, you will find the complete details about this update.
Mortal Kombat is a great fighting game that is becoming popular day by day. People from across the world love to play this game. Let’s discuss its latest update and its patch notes.
You can also read: F1 2020 Update 1.13 Patch Notes, Downloading Size, New Features
Mortal Kombat 11 Update
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.25 is available to download, you can easily download it on PS4 and Xbox One. The size of this update for PS4 is 9.3 GB. The size of the update may vary with the device. A lot of things have been added with this update. You can also explore different moves with this update.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.25 Patch Notes
Here, we have explained the complete patch notes of this update:
- Definitive Mortal Kombat 11 Experience: The two critically acclaimed story campaigns take the players on a time-bending adventure. It will continue the epic Mortal Kombat saga with around 37 amazing playable characters.
- Mortal Kombat 11: There are three different playable characters such as Fujin, Sheeva, and RoboCop. You can also find the 10 additional character skins.
- Kombat Pack 2: The fighters Mileena, the hybrid Edenian and Tarkatan clone of Kitana; Rain, the royal Edenian demigod; and Rambo, the iconic Special Forces soldier featuring the voice and likeness of actor Sylvester Stallone have been added.
- Kombat Pack 1: There are six different playable characters such as Shang Tsung, Spawn, Terminator T-800, Nightwolf, Sindel, and The Joker. Now, you can also explore 25 additional character skins.
- PS5 Upgrade Available: With Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.25, it delivers 4K dynamic resolution, great visuals, as well as improved loading times. Mortal Kombat 11 as well as Mortal Kombat 11 owners and buyers on PS4 and PS4 Pro can easily access the free version of the free upgrade.
- Krossplay Support: It allows the PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, as well as PS4 Pro players to fight against different players on the opposite platforms in the selected modes.
- Xbox Series X|S Smart Delivery Enabled: Offers the 4K dynamic resolution, improved loading times, enhanced visuals, as well as cross-generation console compatibility for different modes.
You can also read: How to Evolve Electabuzz in Pokemon Sword & Shield? Easy Guide
More About Mortal Kombat 11
After discussing Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.25, you might be interested to explore more about Mortal Kombat 11 game.
Mortal Kombat 11 is a very interesting fighting game where the users can have a lot of fun while playing. NetherRealm Studios is the developer of this game while Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is the publisher of this game. For the first time, this game was released on 23rd April 2019. This game is compatible with different platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and Stadia. This game supports both single players and multiplayer mode. If you want to play this game solo then you can play it solo, if you want to play it with your friends then you can also go for it.
We have explained the complete information regarding this update. If you have any great experience with this update then you can share it with us. You would love to hear about your experience.
You can also read: How to Split Screen Zombies Cold War? Easy Guide 2020
It was the complete guide on Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.25. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: Genshin Impact Mondstadt And Its Archon