Today, Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 has been released and the players are very excited to know the changes made in this game. We have brought this article to explain all the changes and fixes made in this amazing game.
You can also read: Black Ops Cold War Server Update Patch Notes
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26
Mortal Kombat has released the latest update, and it is available to download. This update is available to download for PS4 and Xbox One. The size of this update for PS4 is 3GB.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 Patch Notes
Here, is the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to see the changes in this game:
General Gameplay Adjustments
- The list corrections have been moved.
- Improvements to AI logic.
- The developers have added several new Brutalities for players to discover.
- The developers have also added the option to toggle the ability in order to use the Kustom Variations in Tournament Mode Options.
- When the basic through startup is disturbed, it can cause the hit reaction in order to occur at the current location of the character, in place of the starting location of the throw.
- The head victim region location for all characters have been adjusted.
- The developers have also fixed a rare issue rare which can make the Krushing Blow DOTs to linger just after resurrections. It happens only if the additional damage from the Krushing Blow cinematic can cause death.
You can also read: Genshin Impact A Mysterious Loss World Quest Guide
- The developers of this game have added the new Nether Forge Recipes for the players in order to discover.
- The developers have also added the new Krypt events.
- The players can also use the Kustom Variations in the Kompetitive Modes.
- Some minor online stability improvements have been made in this game.
- The developers have also fixed several rare online desync causes.
- The developers have also added the online tutorial when you first go to the online menu that explains some parts of the Kombat League and Matchmaking.
- Support for Kross-Generation Play has been added.
- You can now see a main menu popup message that will inform the user if they have banned the online servers.
You can also read: Minecraft Dungeons Howling Peaks DLC Release Date, Season Pass
Towers of Time
- New Player Module Rewards have been added.
- The new Summonable Tower has been added.
- The developers have also added the new augments for all characters.
- The developers have added the new Konsumable called Elixir.
- Different gameplay and visual issues have been fixed with several augments.
- With Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26, some opponents have been replaced with new characters in Gauntlet.
Character Specific Adjustments
- Baraka: Low Stab (Down + Front Punch) is -6 on the block (down from -4), and has 2 more recovery frames on the miss, as well as 4 more frames of hit advantage on a grounded opponent.
- Baraka: The hop attacks of the opponent are now immune to Straight Shank until its recovery frames.
- Cassie Cage: Straight Punch (Down + Front Punch) is -6 on the block (down from -4), and also has 2 more recovery frames on a miss, as well as 3 more frames of hit advantage on a grounded opponent.
- Cassie Cage: The hop attacks from the opponents can immune to the Ball Buster until its recovery frames.
It was the brief Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 Patch Notes, if you want to explain in details then you can visit: Source
You can also read: GTA Online New Heist – First Solo Heist, New Location 2020
It was the complete guide on Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section, we would be happy to solve your queries.