The latest Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Hotfix e1.5.5 has released and all the players in this game are excited about this latest hotfix. After the release of this hotfix, all the players in this game want to know about the changes made to the game through this latest update.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Hotfix e1.5.5 that is released on December 31, 2020, the downloading size, how to update your game to this latest version, and many other details. Let’s explore them all without any delay.
Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Hotfix e1.5.5 Released
Mount & Blade II Bannerlord is one of the most popular games that you can enjoy on various gaming platforms. The developer of this game regularly releases updates to make the gameplay better. The latest Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Hotfix e1.5.5 is released on December 31, 2020, and this latest update has fixed a lot of issues in the game.
This latest update is now available to download. You can now update your game to this latest version from Steam. If you have enabled automatic updates, this game will be updated automatically for you. In case you have turned off the automatic updates, the game will check for updates when you will launch it.
You can also read: Hu Tao Genshin Impact Leak
Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Hotfix e1.5.5 Patch Notes
Now, it is time to discuss the complete patch notes of this latest update that is released today and available on Steam. Read it completely to know about this latest update in detail.
- A crash is fixed in the game that was occurring on the Badge screen in the Multiplayer Lobby.
- Another crash that was occurring after heir selection if the spouse was selected as the heir and they were in a fugitive state is fixed through this latest hotfix.
- Corrupted save files were crashing the game because of some unfinished raids. Now, this issue is also solved.
- Another issue is fixed where mercenary soldiers cost more than the shown amount.
- The quest givers name is added in Landlord Needs Manual Labor quest dialogues through this hotfix.
- A crash that was occurring while the Lady’s Knight Out quest was active and the quest giver left her settlement is also fixed.
- Another issue with the newly added keyboard and controller keys not using the default keys is fixed.
- Reflective Friendly Fire damage has been added to Custom Siege servers. 10% to Friend and 30% to Self. Please note that, if you are playing as defenders you will be damaged if you hit your team’s siege weaponry, castle gates, and doors.
- The missing Loading Screen images are also added for these maps: Ebereth Hillfort (Captain), Cliffs of Akkalat (Captain), Xauna – Winter (Skirmish), Castle of Fen Altai – Winter (Siege), Nord Town – Winter (TDM).
You can also read: Animal Crossing New FIsh in January 2021
This was the complete patch notes of the latest Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Hotfix e1.5.5 and a guide to update your game to this latest version. So, update your game to this latest version now and start enjoying these fixes in your game. Do not forget to share your opinion about this latest update in the comment section below. We would love to hear from you.
You can also read: Fortnite New Year Eve 2021
Conclusion: Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Hotfix e1.5.5
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Hotfix e1.5.5 that is released today, its downloading guide, update file size, and other information. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.