MW2 1.12 Update December 2022 is out, and the fans are excited to know the update of this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the MW2 game.
MW2 1.12 Update December 2022
MW2 1.12 Update is available to download; you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the MW2 game depends on the device.
You can also read: Pokemon Go Promo Codes 2023: How To Redeem
MW2 1.12 Update Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes of the MW2 game that will help you to explore the changes made to this game:
- Fixed an issue where Care Packages could fall through the roof of various buildings in Port
- Fix for a bug where creating a custom mode could prevent access to private match game mode options
- Implemented fixes for various exploits and boosting techniques.
- Fix for some players experiencing a ‘drift’ while using an Xbox controller with MW2 1.12 Update December 2022.
- Fixed a bug where all tablet-based killstreaks/Field Upgrades have a zoomed-in view when using on Aniyah Palace
- Attempting to deploy the Weapon Drop Field Upgrade at the beginning of a round-based mode would result in the Field Upgrade becoming unusable until the player respawns.
- Fixed two bugs that could cause players to accidentally use multiple XP tokens due to a delay between clicking the button and confirmation on our end
- Fix for a bug where the green ‘new’ notification icon was not clearing off the screen even though there weren’t any new items to view with MW2 1.12 Update December 2022.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to swap Field Upgrades after selecting Field Upgrade Pro
- Fix for players disconnecting and experiencing the “TURTLE” error cod
You can also read: Roblox Promo Codes 2023: How To Redeem
Search and Destroy
- With the ‘Weapon Pings on Minimap’ option enabled, the bomb carrier would not show as a red dot on the minimap when shooting their weapon. This problem has been fixed with MW2 1.12 Update December 2022.
- Fix for a bug where the defending team could see the bomb carrier objective icon
Here is the audio changes that have been made with the MW2 1.12 game:
- Footsteps: reduced audible range of 3rd person’s footsteps
- General occlusion adjustments to all air vehicles with MW2 1.12 Update December 2022.
- Fix for air vehicles not occluding properly
- Increased occlusion on footsteps
- Adjusted various foley sounds that played at a larger range than footsteps during ADS/crouch movements
Classic Special Operations
- When using a Respawn Flare, no UI icon would appear on the minimap.
- In Operation Crosswind, nearby enemies will not become alerted if a player uses a rocket launcher, causing the player to not break stealth. With this update, the developer has fixed this problem.
- Added the reward players could earn if completing an Operation within the playlist menu
- Adjustments to spawns for Hardpoint
- Fixed a bug where players were able to go prone with the minigun if they got revived while having it equipped
- Fixed a bug where pistols were dealing too much damage against Juggernauts compared to other weapon classes
- The developer has reduced the lethality of non-car explosives.
It was the complete guide on MW2 1.12 Update December 2022. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the MW2 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the MW2 game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding the MW2 1.12 Update December 2022.
You can also read: Genshin Impact 3.4 Release Date, Banner, Livestream, Leaks, Characters