NBA 2K21 Next Gen Console Update has been released and players are very excited to know about it. In this article, we will help you to know about this update and patch notes. With the help of this update, you will know the changes made with this update.
You can also read: Genshin Impact Web Event “Stone Harbor Treasure Journal” 2020
NBA 2K21 Next Gen Console Update
NBA 2K21 update is available to download, you can easily download it and install it on PS5 as well as Xbox Series X. The size of the update may vary for the platforms. After knowing NBA 2K21 Next Gen Console Update is available, you might be interested to know the patch notes of this game.
NBA 2K21 Patch Notes Xbox Series X and PS5
- By using the MyNBA2K mobile app, improvement is possible for both males as well as females face scans.
- There are different improvements to headbands, hair, accessories, hats on the created players.
- The developer has added the Official sponsor logo to the San Antonio Spurs uniform.
- The developer has updated the Likenesses for different coaches and players.
- Andrew Wiggins
- Paul George
- Jordan Clarkson
- Nikola Jokic
- Stephon Marbury
- Naz Reid
- Stephon Marbury
- Daequan Cook
- Asante Munson
- Luc Longley
- Ky Bowman
- Buck Williams
- Jerome Kersey
- Theo Pinson
- Dwight Howard
- Frank Vogel
- Sam Perkins
- Nate Bjorkgren
- Robert Williams
- Dejounte Murray
- Jeff Hornacek
- Fidelity on jumbotron has been improved in the Houston Rockets arena.
- Reported stability issues have been addressed with 2KTV.
You can also read: Chromatic Fire Destiny 2 – How To Use
- In the pause menu, a lot of things have been updated such as Assign Plays, Coach Settings, CPU/User Slider menus, as well as System Proficiency.
- The developer has corrected the facing of the defensive player on some specific block animations.
- The behavior of coaching staff heading to the arena tunnel has been improved in certain classic team arenas.
- Spacing, as well as behavior for both coaches and players, have been improved in the huddle situations.
- There was an issue with the particular jump ball configuration has been corrected.
- The developers have also fixed the rare issue with NBA 2K21 Next Gen Console Update.
- The developers have also changed the camera angles.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Trophy List Revealed – Complete List
- The developers have also fixed a hang while trying to enter the private workout leading into the draft.
- Commentary will never drop out during the occasional stretches in the MyCAREER playoff games.
- On-court accessories will not appear in different endorsement images.
- The developers have also fixed a rare soft hang on the recap screen in Live Practice with NBA 2K21 Next Gen Console Update.
- There was an issue where attribute prices can easily show up as negative numbers, the developers have fixed that issue.
- During City gameplay, the performance improvements focused on the reports from different communities.
- At Swags, you can also explore different New Black Lives Matter masks.
- The developers have also fixed the issue with Jump Shot Creator where the release speed will not save correctly.
- This game will not hang after the purchasing boosts.
- Now, the camera will also access the drills in the Gatorade Training Facility while accessing via the Team Practice Facility.
To explore the complete NBA 2K21 Next Gen Console Patch Notes, you can visit the source: 2K
You can also read: Common Weapons in Fortnite – Complete List 2020
It was the complete guide on NBA 2K21 Next Gen Console Update. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.