Neverwinter Update 10.00 Patch Notes is out with complete changes, new features, and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete changes to the Neverwinter game.
Neverwinter Update 10.00 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. The size of this update depends on the size of the Neverwinter Update.
Neverwinter Update 10.00 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Neverwinter update that will help you to explore the complete changes made with this game:
- Ebon Downs: Fires at Home: A ghost no longer T-poses menacingly.
- The Frozen Heart: In the story version of this instance, the HP of the Rimfire Golem and Hrimnir have been significantly decreased with Neverwinter Update 10.00 Patch Notes.
- Never death Graveyard: The Missing Doomguides: If the player is defeated and respawns after interacting with a banner, the Battle Wight no longer ends up attacking the player from a dead-on-the-ground pose.
You can also read: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update 5.20 Patch Notes
- Icewind Dale is now properly available at level 20, up from level 19. The Start Campaign button should now properly function.
- Drakes now count toward dragon slayer achievements.
- The in-game achievement, “Fallen Tower Jumper,” can now be completed by leaping into a portal from the Moonstone Mask island in Protector’s Enclave.
- Jerrod Glint is now solely in the Adventurer’s Guild, rather than there and the Auction platform.
- Merielle Begum now has her own tent in the auction yard with Neverwinter Update 10.00 Patch Notes.
- Fangbreaker Island: The queue description now properly describes the correct modifiers.
- Daily Reaper’s Challenge queue resets now match the standard daily reset time for repeatable quests and other similar features.
You can also read: Fortnite Update 3.45 Patch Notes PS5, PS4, Xbox Series Download Size
Combat and Powers
- Demogorgon’s Reach: Rot no longer stacks between players, and no longer has additional stacks for different ranks of the artifact.
- Deck of a Few Things Artifact has been adjusted, and now properly reduces enemy damage.
- Differing ranks of Potions of Dragon Slaying no longer stack.
- Voodoo dolls: Batiri, Dino, Undead, and Yuan-ti dolls now properly kill their targets.
- Differing ranks of Scroll of Protection from Dragons no longer stack.
Items and Economy
Here, we have explained the items and economy patch notes:
- Malabog’s Castle: Krol Nightforge, King Malabog, and Fulminorax no longer drop Seals of the Dark Fey.
- Mount Collars: Unified Crescent, as well as Practical Regal, Crescent, and Barbed collars now properly give Combined Rating equal to their item level with Neverwinter Update 10.00 Patch Notes.
- Genie’s Gifts can now be exchanged in the appropriate campaign stores for Cloaked Ascendancy, Jungles of Chult, and Ravenloft campaign currency.
- Bag of Ten Towns Treasures: This item now awards 1,000 Voninblod, increased from 100.
- The Capped Seal is now the Seal of the North.
- The Capped Seal’s Weekly Cap has now been increased to 500, up from 400.
- The Capped Seal’s Maximum Limit has now been increased to 1500, up from 1200.
- Dungeon-specific keys have been discontinued from the Wondrous Bazaar, and now Skeleton Keys can be purchased instead.
- Old dungeon keys can be exchanged at the Antiquities Scholar for the new Skeleton Key.
- Skeleton Keys can open Dragon Chests in any dungeon.
It was the complete guide on Neverwinter Update 10.00 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the update of the Neverwinter game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Neverwinter game, you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Neverwinter Update 10.00 Patch Notes.