The developers of Ark Survival has released a new update. Today, New Ark Update PS4 2.40 is released. In this update, a lot of bugs have been fixed, changes have been made. In this article, we will discuss the patch notes of this game.
You can also read: Tekken 7 Season 4 Patch Notes: New Characters & Stages
New Ark Update
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.40 is now available to download on different platforms such as PS4, PC, as well as Xbox One. The size of the download on PS4 is 9.75 GB. The current version for PS4 is 525.4. The current version of Xbox One is 803.5. The current PC version is 316.19.
New Ark Update PS4 2.40 Patch Notes
It is the complete patch notes of the recent update.
- Stego TLC
- Taming HUD
- Turret Radius Settings
- Mammoth TLC
- Now the player can easily breed the insects.
- Giganotosaurus maturation time has been reduced by approx 15%.
- Diplocaulus base health has been increased by 33%. The developers have increased it from 190 to 250.3.
- Diplocaulus movement speed has been increased as well by 25%.
- After the New Ark Update PS4 2.40, the players can also breed the Wyverns except the Zombie Wyvern.
- The developers have also added the bleed Thylacoleo basic attack, which is slow draining.
- The developers of this game have decreased the depth requirement for the Megachelon breeding so that the players can easily breed it on the other maps.
- The developer has also reduced the Megalodon gestation or the aging times to the match Megaloceros.
- Pack Bonus has also been added to the Megalodon.
- The developer has also added a bleed to the Megalodon basic attack.
- Jerboa base weight capacity has been increased from 55 to 120.
- The developers have increased the Ankylosaurus metal weight reduction by 10%.
- Now the players can also turn when rolling with a Doedicurus.
- With New Ark Update PS4 2.40, the developer has fixed a bug that broke the biome specific overrides.
- Now the Basilisk has eyes.
- The developers have increased the Element reward from The Island bosses by 100%.
- The developers have also increased the element rewards from Center bosses by 100%.
- From Scorched Earth the element rewards have been increased by 100%.
- With this update, the players can also explore the New Dynamic Ini options.
- With this update, the players can also explore the Ended Fear Evolved and removed Halloween content.
You can also read: Gotham Knights Release Date PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox
The developers of this game have fixed a lot of bugs. A lot of fixes has been made in this update:
- The developer has fixed a bug that used to allow the players to blow up two pieces of C4 without consuming them.
- The developers have also fixed the Onyx that has the wrong icon.
- With New Ark Update PS4, a lot of typos have been fixed.
- The shoulder pet offset issue has been fixed.
- The players have fixed the multiple level-design that is related to the bugs like incorrect volumes, holes, and floating foliage.
- There was a bug that broke biome specific overrides, it has been fixed.
- There was a bug in this game that allows the players to fly across the map with different creatures as well as grappling hooks has been fixed.
Ark: Survival Evolved is a very popular action-adventure survival video game. Studio Wildcard is the developer as well as the publisher of this game. This game is available on different platforms such as
Linux, Stadia, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, macOS, PlayStation 4, iOS, Xbox One, and Android.
You can also read: Mass Effect Legendary Edition Release Date Announced – 2021
It was the complete guide on New Ark Update PS4 2.40. Now we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: Fun Maps to Play in Fortnite Creative Mode – November 2020