NHL 21 Update 1.30 Patch Notes is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made in this game. We have brought this article to help you with the improvements, and changes made in this game. Here, you will find the complete patch notes of this game.
NHL 21 Update 1.30
NHL 21 Update 1.30 is available to download. You can easily download the update on all platforms. The file size of the update is not confirmed yet. The file size of this update may vary with the devices. A lot of fixes and improvements have been made with this update to make this game more amazing.
You can also read: How to get Kratos Skin in Fortnite | God Of War
NHL 21 Update 1.30 Patch Notes
- The developers have fixed the problem where tripping penalties were missing.
- The developers have also updated the dive block animations for more flush.
- This case has been fixed where one-timers from specific pass angles were weaker.
- The developer has also fixed the problem where the players were not known for the goalie interference while hitting the goaltender.
- A lot of fixes have been made.
- The developers have fixed the issue with this update where goalies were auto-correcting the puck with the net.
- The case was fixed NHL 21 Update 1.30 Patch Notes, where the puck could go through the goalies’ stick.
You can also read: What is a tag in Pokemon Go? Pokemon Go Tag Feature
- The developer has fixed the case where the AI could stick behind the net while breakout.
- The situation has been improved where the defensive AI players could lose the assignments off.
- The developer has also fixed the issue where defenders could stake away from the play.
- The bugs have been fixed where the players with lowe overalls as well as players roles have the high trade value in the franchise.
- The bugs have been fixed where the franchise Record Book tuning is not displaying the accurate stats.
- With NHL 21 Update 1.30 Patch Notes, the developers have also fixed the bugs where the auto-created players in the franchise could be created with 0/99 for different skating style sliders.
Be A Pro
- There was a bug where the low player overall still grants the captaincy in sophomore year, this bug has been fixed.
- There was a bug where the shift length timer counts slower than it should, it has been fixed now.
- A lot of challenge fixes have been made.
You can also read: Madden NFL 21 PS5 Update
World of CHEL
- The developers have added the ticker stats system in WoC HUB for a better showcase of your Club Stats, Career Stats, and much more.
- The developers have also created a new screen in order to track Club Stats, Player Career Stats, as well as Club Finals stats.
- With NHL 21 Update 1.30 Patch Notes, some additional content into WoC has been added for the upcoming Chel Challenges.
- The infrequent crash has been fixed.
- The developers have also fixed the issue where the screen was becoming completely black during the penalty shot.
- A rare crash has been fixed that could occur while skipping the outro NIS in an EASHL game.
- The developer has also fixed the issue that could cause the GAA as well as save some percentages for goalies.
We have explained the brief information about NHL 21 Update 1.30 Patch Notes, if you want to explore the detailed information then you can visit: Source
It was the complete guide on NHL 21 Update 1.30 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries related to this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: How to Catch Fletchling in Pokemon GO? Easy Guide 2020