Nioh 2 1.24 Update Patch Notes are out and below you will find all the information about the update 1.24.
The Nioh 2 Update 1.24 Patch comes with a lot of changes and additional content, adjustments, and a lot of Bug fixes, if you want to know more about this then keep scrolling.
Nioh 2 has got its second major patch update in 2021, the developers have pushed Nioh 2 1.24 update Patch Notes and a new update to the game. This update will make a lot of major changes in the game as it comes with a lot of new changes and additional content, also there are a lot of adjustments which has been done to Nioh, and last but not least a lot of major and minor bugs has been fixed, have a look at Nioh 2 1.24 Update Patch Notes.
You can also read: Call of Duty Warzone February Update Today Patch Notes, Download Size
Nioh 2 1.24 Update Patch Notes are Out Today, Cross-Save for PS5 is here (Feb 01)
The Nioh 2 1.24 Update Patch Notes are here and this update comes with some additional elements and adjustments which you will find below, but first, have a look at the Nioh 2 Update 1.24 download file size.
Nioh 2 Update 1.24 Download Size: The Nioh 2 1.24 Patch is a major update but still the download size is not at all large, you will just have to download around 335 MB of the update file, which will fix all the bugs present in the game, will make some minor adjustments, and will add a lot of new additional content.
You can also read: How to Get Destiny 2 Heal Thyself? (Feb 2021)
Nioh 2 1.24 Update Patch Notes
Here is the list of Nioh 2 1.24 Update Patch Notes and a full list of changes and adjustments, have a look:
Additional Content in Nioh 2 1.24 Update
- The Cross-Save management function has been added:
- Now you can choose from the SYSTEM on the Title screen.
- Now, you will be able to upload the saved data which you have played on PS4 and it can be downloaded on your PS5 version, and you can continue playing where you left off on PS4.
- You will need to use the same account to download the saved data, as you uploaded on the PSN account.
- You will see different trophies in Nioh 2 PS5 and PS4 versions. The trophies you own in the PS4 version of the game will be there on your PS5 version of the game when you use the Cross-save feature.
- Cross-matching with PS5 has been enabled:
- If you want to play with a specific user then you will have to use the code, and now the PS5 version cannot be matched with friends.
- Some adjustments have been done to make it easier to return with some special skills for the big skills of the boss:
- “Nue” biting big skill
- The rushing skill of “Otakemaru”
- A big skill to spit out the flames of “Shuten-Doji”
- Some other minor adjustments.
- An issue in which it is easy to be pushed back unnaturally when performing the back martial art “Yakura collapse” near the wall has been fixed.
- An issue in which “Ichidoku” given to “Umibozu” will be revived when it returns to the water has been fixed.
- An issue in which “Kamaitachi” that appears in “Hell” of “Naraku Jigoku” may climb on a step has been fixed.
- An issue in which the grudge bullets released by “Kashinkyoshi” would not disappear with “Barrier Mark” has been fixed.
- An issue in which a special skill could be returned for a specific attack that is not a big skill of “Minamoto no Yoshitsune” and “Youki” has been fixed.
- An issue in which the following effects would not be activated while the abnormal state “Jyo” or “Shinsei” was activated has been fixed:
- Special effect “Deep body”
- Naginata Kama Martial Arts “Kaiten Blade”
- Onmyodo items “Fire Mark”, “Water Mark”, “Lightning Mark”
So this is all about the Nioh 2 1.24 Update Patch Notes, Cross-save feature for PS5, and Download Size.
You can also read: Genshin Impact 1.3 Update Size Release Time, Patch Notes
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Nioh 2 1.24 Update Patch Notes Today, Cross-Save for PS4, and Download Size (Feb 01).