Nioh 2 Update 1.22 is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made with this update. In this article, we will explain the complete information regarding this update along with the patch notes. A lot of changes have been made and features have been added with this update.
You can also read: Can You Edit Your Character in Cyberpunk 2077? Easy Guide
Nioh 2 Update 1.22
This update is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of this update may vary with the device.
Nioh 2 Update 1.22 Patch Notes
- A lot of adjustments have been made with the martial arts sword.
- The damage has been adjusted that is when the sword martial art “Yaksha Ichimonji”.
- The developers have adjusted the staggered even if the users are attacked by the attack of the sword martial art “Somaki”, as well as speed up the attack operation slightly.
You can also read: Where to get Cyberpunk 2077 Integumentary System Mods?
- The damage of the dual wield martial art “Heavy Jumonji” upward has been adjusted.
- The damage of the dual wield martial art “Raijin” upward has been also adjusted with this update.
- The developers have adjusted to reduce the amount of drop when hitting an enemy with the dual wield martial art “Water Sword”.
- With Nioh 2 Update 1.22, Damage as well as energy damage of the spear martial art “Grandma Sandan” upward has been adjusted.
- The power damage of the spear martial art “Naruyama” upward has been adjusted with this update.
- The attack range, as well as the attack judgment time of the shock, has been expanded.
- The developers have shortened the gap before as well as after the attack of the Kusarigama martial art “Mizugami Kick”.
- The developers have adjusted in order to speed up the guard judgment of the Odachi martial art “Immovable stance” and reduce energy consumption when receiving an unplayable attack.
- The damage has been reduced that was taken while holding the Odachi martial art “Unyoken”.
- Damage, as well as energy damage of the Tonfa martial art “Shura Renmai Crush” upward, have been adjusted.
- The damage, as well as attack speed of Naginata Kama martial art “Ryumaiho” upward, has been adjusted.
- With Nioh 2 Update 1.22, the developers have adjusted the damage balance between slashing and throwing the Naginata Kama martial art “Sansenfu 2”.
- The developers have also shorten the timing to shift to martial arts when martial arts that are put out from the sword-delivered state are taken out from the sword-drawn state.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Maelstorm Missions
Here is the list of bugs has been fixed with this update:
- The developers have fixed the bugs that derivative attacks when the opponent was exhausted might not be activated properly for the training club martial arts “Shirasagi Kick” and Naginata Kama martial arts “Void Leg”.
- The developers have also fixed the bugs that Rakshasa appears even though you haven’t pressed it for a long time when you pull out the sword from the sword standing with the Naginata Kama martial art “Rakshasa” set.
- The bugs have been fixed with “Naraku Jigoku” where there was a hierarchy where no items were ejected from Thought Amrita.
We have explained the brief information regarding Nioh 2 Update 1.22 Patch Notes. If you want to explore the detailed information then you can visit: Source
It was the complete guide on Nioh 2 Update 1.22 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: How to play Cyberpunk 2077 Sega Genesis?