Team Ninja has released the Nioh 2 Update 1.26 Patch Notes Today and this is a major update. With Update 1.26, a lot of new features have been added to the game, some bugs and issues also have been fixed, some issues specific on PS4, PS5, and PC has been resolved in this update. Below, we have all the info related to Nioh 2 Update 1.26 Patch Notes, have a look.
The Nioh 2 Update 1.26 Patch Notes has been released today by Team Ninja. This update will add additional features to the game. Some platform-specific bugs also have been fixed in this patch. The download size of the update also has been given below, have a look.
Nioh 2 Update 1.26 Patch Notes Today and Download Size
The Nioh 2 Update 1.26 is out and the official patch notes have been released by Team Ninja. As this is a major update, so some additional content and features will be added to the game. Some bugs on PS4 and PS5 also has been fixed. Apart from this, some issues and bugs on the Steam version of Nioh 2 also have been fixed. Have a look at the patch notes.
Bugs fixed in Nioh 2 Update 1.26:
- Fixed: Items could suddenly become unusable during multiplayer and many actions could not be performed properly.
- Fixed: “Slow marks” used by enemies could have a very long duration.
- Fixed: Ball would fly to the ground if you lock on “Osakabehime” and make a strong attack while using the Yin-Yang technique “Fire Mark”, “Water Mark”, and “Lightning Mark”.
- Fixed: Youkai may fall when activating the youkai techniques “White Tiger” and “Nue” near a cliff.
- Fixed: The powerful blow that can be activated by the mystery of Naginata Sickle “Transitional Sickle” and “Transitional Rage” may not be activated at 120fps.
- Fixed: Enemies in the darkness would drop the armor “Kobo Daishi’s priest’s robe” with a high probability.
- Fixed: Other minor bugs.
Additional Content in Nioh 2 Update 1.26:
- Add the transformation of “Dragon Ninja,” to receive, visit the boon in the shrine.
Nioh 2 Update 1.26 Patch Notes: Platform-Specific
Below, you will find all the Nioh 2 Update 1.26 Patch Notes for specific platforms, have a look.
- Fixed: PS4 version “Nioh 2” and PS4 ™ version “Nioh 2 Complete Edition” users could not match each other when the matching condition of multiplayer was set to “Friend”.
- Fixed: The display of the key guide for changing the position at the down right of the display is broken when the “Operation method” has been changed to “Custom” in the “Controller Setting”.
Steam (For PC)
- Fixed an issue in which the contents set in the “Switch OK button” in “Controller settings” are returned by restarting.
- Fixed an issue in which the actions such as attacking and investigating cannot be executed when mouse-related buttons are set in “Reposition (change posture)” in “Key Config” of “Keyboard and Mouse Settings”.
- Fixed an issue that some UIs are broken and displayed when using “Ultra Wide Monitor”
- An issue that could cause the checking equipment special effects in a different language has been resolved.
Apart from this there additional elements that have been added to the Steam version of Nioh 2 for PC users, have a look.
Additional Content For Steam (PC):
- The “DLSS” to Graphics Settings” is now available for GeForce RTX series cards. Download the latest drivers to use this setting.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Nioh 2 Update 1.26 Patch Notes Today, Download Size (Feb 18).