No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 3.38 is out, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. This update has made a lot of changes and fixes to this game. Let’s explore the complete patch notes of this game.
You can also read: Fortnite Dropper Codes May 2021
No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 3.38
- Fixed a minor text issue in the Overseer mission log.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect text labels on Communications Stations.
- Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
- Fixed a memory leak related to derelict freighters.
- Fixed a crash in the Nexus teleporter UI.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite load.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when receiving an item from another player.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when pulsing towards a marker.
- Fixed a memory related crash seen on Xbox One S with No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 3.38.
- Fixed a rare crash related to docking.
- Improved the visibility of player markers when those players are in your fireteam and on the same planet.
- Improved the display of text when interacting with Communications Stations.
You can also read: How to Get May Day Ticket Animal Crossing
- Reduced the number of Communications Stations downloaded at protected locations.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ship summoning checks to be performed against the current ship, rather than the ship that is being summoned.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to the network syncing of interactions.
- Fixed a crash related to camera behaviours.
- Fixed an issue that could cause camera shake to persist after summoning a ship with No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 3.38.
- Fixed an issue that caused repair missions to automatically complete when the player left the repair site without performing the required maintenance.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Communications Stations from being reported.
- Fixed a PS5-specific crash in the profanity filter.
You can also read: GTA 4 Android Release Date in India 2021