No Man’s Sky Update 3.40 is out with a lot of changes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this game.
You can also read: Roblox Heroes Online Codes Working June 2021
No Man’s Sky Update 3.40 Patch Notes
- Added a new class of procedural upgrade modules for the starship Launch Thrusters.
- Fixed an exploit that could allow players to bypass protections against building in other player’s bases.
- Fixed an issue that caused some UI screens to be positioned incorrectly when using an ultrawide monitor.
- Solved: an issue that caused incorrect text labels on Communications Stations.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect camera positioning while interacting with a number of objects.
- The second Expedition, Beachhead, begins today. We hope you enjoy the surprises it has in store.
- Fixed a crash related to terrain tesselation with No Man’s Sky Update 3.40 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Restaurant Tycoon 2 Codes June 2021, How to Redeem, New Codes
- Fixed an Xbox-specific crash related to memory management.
- Fixed an issue that allowed secondary ships to be summoned when they were out of fuel.
- Solved: an issue that prevented the Exosuit boot sequence from playing correctly in Expeditions mode.
- A bug has been fixed that could cause asteroids to intersect with player fleets.
- Fixed a crash related to saving base data.
You can also read: Arsenal Codes Roblox June 2021