No Man’s Sky Update 3.80 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore different types of patch notes of No Man’s Sky in this game that will help you to explore the changes made with the No Man’s Sky game.
You can also read: How To Beat Giovanni March 2022 in Pokemon Go, Counters
No Man’s Sky Update 3.80 Patch Notes
- Three new types of Sentinel Drone have been added: Heavy Combat Drones, Repair Drones, and Summoner Drones.
- Repair Drones are lightly armed and weak, but will rapidly seek out and repair any damaged Sentinel units with No Man’s Sky Update 3.80 Patch Notes.
- Sentinel Drones now deploy static combat shields, creating a dynamic battlefield. Players may maneuver to take advantage of these shields for themselves or open fire to destroy the shield.
- Summoner Drones are little threat in themselves but if left unchecked will quickly overwhelm careless Travellers by calling in waves of reinforcements.
- Combat Drones use a variety of weapons, including terrain-destroying grenades, close-range scattershot, and a rapid-fire laser rifle.
- Sentinel drone navigation has been reworked, allowing for better pathfinding over rough terrain, and allowing drones to pursue players into buildings and caves.
You can also read: Roblox Cabin Crew Simulator Codes February 2022: Earn Bucks
Graphics and Technical
- VR image quality has been improved for PS4 Pro.
- PC support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 1.0 has been enabled. This is a cutting-edge super-optimized spatial upscaling technology that produces impressive image quality at fast framerates.
- Fixed an issue that could cause excessive base part pop-in on high-end consoles and PCs.
- Introduced a number of load time optimizations.
- Introduced a number of physics optimizations with No Man’s Sky Update 3.80 Patch Notes.
Minotaur and Exocraft
- The Minotaur now has a dedicated third-person combat camera.
- The Minotaur can now backpedal when in combat.
- The Minotaur non-combat camera has been improved.
- The Minotaur now sways less when in combat.
- The Minotaur turning circle has been tightened.
- The Minotaur no longer decelerates on turning.
You can also read: Black Desert Online Update 2.27 Patch Notes Today February 2022
New Technologies and Items
- The Neutron Cannon is a charged energy weapon that does not use projectile ammunition with No Man’s Sky Update 3.80 Patch Notes.
- Neutron Cannon impacts deal short-range explosive damage.
- The Waveform Oscillator is available to research aboard the Space Anomaly.
- The Neutron Cannon is available to research aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Charging the Neutron Cannon releases a fast-moving cone of destruction, similar to the Scatter Blaster.
- Alternatively, the Neutron Cannon can be fired rapidly, though this deals less damage.
- A new upgrade has been added for the Blaze Javelin, the Waveform Oscillator. This technology applies a brief stunning effect to any target hit by the Javelin’s beam. The stun is of the same duration regardless of Javelin’s charge level with No Man’s Sky Update 3.80 Patch Notes.
Weapons and Combat
- All grenade-based weapons have received new icons.
- The Boltcaster’s burst cap has been increased so that it can fire more projectiles before needing to cool down.
- Plasma Grenades now deal only 10% of their full damage to the player who fired them, reducing the risk of a fatal accident.
- With No Man’s Sky Update 3.80 Patch Notes, the speed of the Boltcaster’s projectiles has been increased.
- The rumble and camera shake of all weapons has been adjusted for both drama and impact, but also player comfort.
- Weapon projectiles now apply an impulse to Sentinel drones, pushing them backward.
Quality of Life
- If both your secondary and primary weapons are out of charge, the Quick Menu will now always prioritize the primary weapon.
- While piloting your ship, if your current mission is asking you to visit the Space Anomaly, then summoning the Anomaly now has priority in the Quick Menu over the Galaxy Map.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 PS5 DualSense Features, Next-Gen Features
It was the complete guide on No Man’s Sky Update 3.80 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the No Man’s Sky game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the No Man’s Sky game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding No Man’s Sky Update 3.80 Patch Notes.