Overwatch 2 Beta Update Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding the patch notes of the Overwatch 2 game.
You can also read: Overwatch 2 Moira – New Look, Voice Actor, Changes
Table of Contents
Overwatch 2 Beta Update Patch Notes May 2022
- Made adjustments to Kill Feed and Activity Feed UI
- Enabled Quick Play Open Queue
Adjusted audio mix:
- The developer has fixed a bug in the reverb system that caused reverberation to play from all directions – now should be fully directional towards the sound’s source.
- The developer has reduced bass frequencies on 3rd personal weapons.
- The developer has fixed a bug where Reaper would sometimes be auto-selected on hero select
- The developer has fixed a bug where the “Thank you for reporting” message would not clear
- The developer has fixed a bug where health packs would sometimes be missing timers
- The developer has made several adjustments to sound volume and mix
- A bug where the control progress bar would sometimes be the wrong color has been fixed with this update.
- Fixed a bug where heroes that killed themselves would show incorrectly in the kill feed
- The developer has fixed several crashes.
- A bug where names in the friend’s list would appear alphabetically regardless of game status has been fixed with the Overwatch 2 Beta Update.
Super kick Zenyatta? ✅
Whole hog transformation? ✅
These are just a few highlights from the Overwatch 2 PVP Beta patch notes.
👀 Check out the rest https://t.co/hlCMRNQZ6y
— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) May 5, 2022
- The developer has fixed a bug where Wrecking Ball could crash other players with Overwatch 2 Beta Update Patch Notes May 2022.
- The developer has fixed a bug where Melee attacks would not deal damage to Doomfist during Power Block
- A bug when Soldier 76 would have a slanted UI when wearing his Ugly Sweater skin has been fixed.
- A bug where Soldier’s Heavy Pulse Rifle might snap awkwardly during Tactical Visor has been fixed.
- The developer has fixed a bug where Brigitte’s shield did not block damage from above.
You can also read: Fortnite Update 3.54 Patch Notes for v20.30 May 2022, Download Size
- The developer has adjusted some geometry on top of the train to prevent players from staying there indefinitely.
- The developer has some geometry that could be abused by players.
- Heavy Pulse Rifle: Damage reduced from 20 to 18
- Tactical Visor: Now allows for critical hits, if a shot would have been a critical hit outside his ultimate. No longer removes damage falloff from his Heavy Pulse Rifle
- Sprint: Movement speed reduced from 50 to 40%
- Tesla Cannon: Secondary fire ammo cost reduced from 20 to 12 with Overwatch 2 Beta Update Patch Notes May 2022.
- Roll: Knockback increased by 36%
- Graviton Surge: Duration reduced from 4 to 3.5 seconds
- Crossfade: Self-healing penalty increased from 30% to 60% with Overwatch 2 Beta Update Patch Notes May 2022.
We have explained the complete information regarding Overwatch 2 Beta Update Patch Notes May 2022. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of Overwatch 2 Beta. As soon we get any information regarding the Overwatch 2 Beta game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: No Man’s Sky Update 3.89 Outlaws Patch Notes Fixes
It was the complete guide on Overwatch 2 Beta Update Patch Notes May 2022. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got complete information regarding the update of the Overwatch 2 Beta game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Overwatch 2 Beta game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Overwatch 2 Beta Update Patch Notes May 2022.