Overwatch 3.00 Update is released a few hours ago and all the players in this game are excited about this latest update. They want to know about all the changes made in the game through the update released on November 17.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest Overwatch 3.00 Update, the downloading guide of this update on all gaming platforms, and much more. Let’s explore these details without any delay.
Overwatch 3.00 Update Released
Overwatch 3.00 Update is released on November 17, 2020. This latest update has brought several changes to the game. Due to this, all the players in this game want to know about these changes. We have provided the complete patch notes of this latest update for you. You can find it below.
This update is now available to download on all gaming platforms. You can easily update your game to get all the contents of this latest update in your game. If you have enabled automatic update, your game will be updated automatically. In case you have disabled automatic update, you can manually update your game.
You can also read: Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.08
Overwatch 3.00 Update Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes of the latest update 3.00 of this game. Read it completely to know about all the changes made in the game.
- Minimum Latency Support
Custom Games Updates
- New Custom Game Map – Workshop Green Screen
- Competitive No Limits – You can experience Competitive No Limits with placement matches, skill rating, leaderboards, and the opportunity to earn competitive points.
- Amplification Matrix – Width increased from 5 meters to 9 meters
- Wall Ride – By default, Lúcio will now perform his Wall Jump boost immediately upon releasing Jump to leave the wall.
You can also read: PS5 or Xbox Series X
- Increased max Workshop Element Count to 32768
- Added Type field to Start Forcing Player Outlines
- Added Spray options to Communicate, Is Communicating and Is Communicating Any
- Added Sort Order field to Workshop Settings Values and increased the max Workshop Settings Count to 128
- Allow Button, Disallow Button, Press Button, Start Holding Button, Stop Holding Button, and Is Holding Button now accept Button Values
- Create Beam Effect, Create Effect, Create HUD Text, Create Icon, Create In-World Text, Play Effect, and Start Forcing Player Outlines now accept Color Values and support options for Color Value Reevaluation
- Added Black, Gray, Rose, and Violet color options
- Added a new option to the Apply Impulse action allowing horizontal and vertical velocity to be modified together (instead of each considered separately) when canceling contrary motion
New Workshop Actions
- Log to Inspector
- Wait Until
- Set Knockback Dealt
- Set Knockback Received
- Set Environment Credit Player
- Start Assist
- Stop Assist
- Stop All Assists
- Create Progress Bar HUD Text
- Destroy Progress Bar HUD Text
- Destroy All Progress Bar HUD Text
- Create Progress Bar In-World Text
- Destroy Progress Bar In-World Text
- Destroy All Progress Bar In-World Text
New Workshop Values
- Custom Color
- Workshop Setting Combo
- Workshop Setting Hero
- Evaluate Once
- Update Every Frame
- Magnitude Of
- Number of Slots
- Spawn Points
- String Contains
- String Length
- Last Assist ID
- Is Communicating Any Spray
- Player Stat (limited to current match stats)
- Player Hero Stat (limited to current match stats)
You can also read: How to update Apex Legends on Xbox?
A lot of bugs are also fixed in the game through this Overwatch 3.00 Update.
For detailed information about bug fixes, you can check out the official site of this game.
Source: Play Overwatch
Conclusion: Overwatch 3.00 Update
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Overwatch 3.00 Update, patch notes, downloading guide, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: PS5 Firmware Update 20.02-02.25.00