Overwatch Patch Notes 2023 is available that will help you to explore the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete changes and fixes made to the Overwatch game. Here, you can explore the detailed information regarding the patch notes of the Overwatch game that will help you to explore more about this game.
The Overwatch app keeps on updating to add new features and removes bugs from this game. 2023 is about to start, and the fans are excited about the patch notes of the Overwatch game for the upcoming year. Here, you can explore the detailed information regarding the latest update of this game, along with other important information. The download size of the Overwatch update depends on the device.
You can also read: Elden Ring 1.08 Update Patch Notes 7 December 2022 Today
Before explaining the Overwatch Patch Notes 2023, we would like to explain a brief introduction to the Overwatch game:
It is a very interesting team-based multiplayer first-person shooter that is full of fun. Blizzard Entertainment is the developer and publisher of the Overwatch game. You can enjoy playing the Overwatch game on various platforms such as Windows, PlayStation, 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. You can simply play the Overwatch game on any of these gaming platforms and have fun while playing. Overwatch game comes under the first-person shooter genre, and it supports multiplayer mode; you can enjoy playing this game with multiple players.
Overwatch Patch Notes 2023
Here is the list of patch notes for the Overwatch game. At present, the patch notes for 2023 are not available, so we have provided the latest patch notes for the Overwatch game:
- Rewards for name cards added based on end-of-season rank can only be used in the following season.
- Heroes not eligible to be played in Competitive will appear with a lock in the Hero Gallery with Overwatch Patch Notes 2023.
- Ramattra unavailable to be picked in Competitive for two weeks
- Minor polish improvements to the competitive play UI flow
- Changes to matchmaking to improve match quality
You can also read: Jumpstart 2023 – New Cards, Where to Purchase, Release Date
- Rocket Punch
- Impact damage range increased from 15-30 to 25-50 damage
- Wall slam damage range decreased from 20-40 to 10-30 damage
- Empowered Rocket Punch wall slam duration range reduced from 0.5-1 to 0.25-0.75 seconds
- Non-Empowered Rocket Punch stuns for 0.25 seconds on a wall slam
- Cooldown reduced from four to three seconds
- The minimum time to cancel is now set to 0.12 seconds from 0.25 seconds
- Power Block
- Cooldown reduced from eight to seven seconds
- Minimum damage mitigated needed to empower Rocket Punch now 80 damage
- Duration increased from two to 2.5 seconds
Here is the list of bugs that have been fixed with the Overwatch game:
- Fixed a bug that was causing Roadhog’s breaths to not be audible when viewing some animations in the Hero Gallery
- Resolved an issue where several products couldn’t be unlocked from the Hero Gallery
- Resolved an issue with purchases not immediately showing up after the purchase
- Fixed an issue with the Lifesaver Challenge not counting Mercy’s Resurrect as a “Save.”
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to lose competitive challenge progress
You can also read: Fortnite Chapter 5 Release Date, Season 1, Map, Battle Pass
It was the complete guide on Overwatch Patch Notes 2023. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Overwatch game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Overwatch game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Overwatch Patch Notes 2023.
You can also read: Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour January 2023