Today, Overwatch Update 3.03 Patch Notes is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made with this update. This update has made a lot of changes with this game and introduced new fixes and features to this game. We have brought this article to discuss the complete patch notes of this game.
You can also read: Black Ops Cold War Update 1.10 Patch Notes, Download Size, and Bug Fixes
Download Overwatch Update 3.03
This update is available to download, you can download it enjoy playing this latest version of this game. The file size of this update may vary with the device. This update has added new Kanezaka map and much more with this update.
Overwatch Update 3.03 Patch Notes
New Map: Kanezaka
- It is nestled beside Hanamura, is our newest Free-For-All Map.
- You can fight for your life that is thrilling battlefield of ancient stone, and towering steel.
- It can celebrate the release of Overwatch’s newest map with the Kanezaka Challenge.
- You can earn limited time rewards that include Kyogisha Hanzo skin.
- You can win different games as well as Overwatch on Twitch.
- With Overwatch Update 3.03 Detached Timecode UI option to Replay Viewer has been added.
- Now it is able to eliminate 200 health enemy heroes.
- Aim-down-sights damage has reduced from 80 to 75.
- Aim-down-sights recovery time has reduced from 0.7 to 0.65 seconds.
The rage of fire change improves the feel as well as effectiveness of Storm Arrows ability.
Storm Arrows: Shot recovery time has reduced from 0.3 to 0.25 seconds
You can also read: Dragon Ball FighterZ Patch Notes 1.26 are Now Available!
The developers have increased the cooldown of Sigma’s barrier in order to require the higher commitment to its placement. It also has open up additional opportunities for counterplay.
It has high mobility as well as potential for the massive shield health that have left him a little bit survival.
Adaptive Shield: Shield per target has reduced from 100 to 75.
- The developers have fixed the bug that can cause the flex role rewards banner to not display immediately.
- The developers have also fixed the bugs that can cause achievement categories in the career profile in order to become misaligned when setting the filter to “locked”.
- With Overwatch Update 3.03, the bug that can cause jump landing sounds to not playback properly has been fixed.
- The developers have also fixed the bugs with long spray names overlapping with UI elements.
- The bugs have been fixed that can cause indefinite loading icon on the Social menu if your friends list is empty.
- The bug has been fixed that can cause the mouse cursor in order to remain focused on the game client while in windowed or windowed fullscreen mode.
- The bug has been fixed with the “One Punch” highlight intro that would cause it to clip into the ground on certain maps.
- With Overwatch Update 3.03, the developers have fixed with bug with the Genji Contenders skin portrait not appearing properly.
- The bugs have been solved with the “Unwrap” emote animation not displaying properly when rotating the camera around during its duration.
We have explained the complete information regarding Overwatch Update 3.03 Patch Notes. You can also visit: Source
This game can be played on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
You can also read: Nintendo Switch Mario Red and Blue Edition Release Date 2021, Best Price
The Last Words
It was the complete guide on Overwatch Update 3.03 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.