Overwatch Update 3.04 Patch Notes is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made with this update. This update has made a lot of changes with this update. We have the latest patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about it.
You can also read: Modern Warfare Update 1.31 Today Released, Download, Patch Notes
Overwatch Update 3.04
This update is available to download. The file size of this game may vary from device to device. Here is the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this update.
Overwatch Update 3.04 Patch Notes
New Game Mode: Bounty HUNTER BRAWL
You can also test your skills with the new addition to Arcade rotation. You can also get the first kill of the match that make you target as well as give your some extra skills.
- We have introduced the new option that will allow the users to toggle between two different playback controls.
- The “fine-grained” controls would allow the users to increase as well as decrease the replay playback speed.
You can also read: Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Update 1.5.7 Today
- A “New” Ownership Filter has been added to the player icon tab in the career profile.
- With this update, the adjusted sound for the boosted hit indicators in order to increase clarity.
- The developers have fixed the bugs that will rarely cause the enemy footstep sounds to not be heard with Overwatch Update 3.04 Patch Notes.
- The developers have fixed the bug that can cause the chat feed to not properly indicate that a real ID friend request has been accepted.
- The developers have fixed the bug with missing collision inside of the Pachimari arcade.
- The bugs have been fixed with the map geometry that produced a gap between buildings.
- The developers have fixed the bugs that allow the players to stand on top of specific door frames.
- There was a bug with missing collision on the pottery wheels and this bug has been fixed.
You can also read: COD Black Ops 4 Ranked Play Guide
- Brigitte: The bugs have been fixed where her Barrier would not scale properly using Workshop settings.
- Baptiste: The bugs have been fixed where the Deaths Prevented stat will not track correctly.
- Reaper: The developers have fixed the bugs with his hit volume becoming out of sync if frozen during his ultimate ability.
- Reinhardt: The bugs have been bug that cause his lean animation to be less responsive than expected.
- A bug has been fixed that allow the user to use Piledriver while on the ground in rare circumstances with Overwatch Update 3.04 Patch Notes.
- The bugs have been fixed where the low health effect would sometimes show incorrectly in replays.
- The bugs have been fixed that can cause an invisible Sombra to reveal her location if her model was still loading into the match.
- A bug has been fixed that can cause her to be killed while traveling between teleporter locations with Overwatch Update 3.04 Patch Notes.
- A bug has been fixed with the Toybot skin that caused an animation issue to occur when casting orbs.
- A bugs has been fixed with sounds and effects that will stop during the Meditate emote.
We have explained the complete information regarding Overwatch Update 3.04 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further updates.
You can also read: How to Take A Picture in Genshin Impact?
It was the complete guide on Overwatch Update 3.04 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Overwatch Update 3.04 Patch Notes.