Overwatch Update 3.08 Patch Notes has been released by Blizzard and this is an experimental update for Overwatch. In this update only Heroes have been updated and there are no other changes apart from that.
Below, find out more about the Overwatch Update 3.08 Patch Notes.
Blizzard has released Overwatch Update 3.08 Patch Notes and this is just an experimental update for Overwatch. Many players are not happy with this kind of update, as they think that this update is released for the competitive players and it will not help small players. In this update, Blizzard has only made changes in the Heroes and apart from that, there are no other changes that you will get to see in this update. No bugs or issues have been fixed in this update.
Ready to go Whole Hog!
🐽 Look like a champion with Midas Roadhog, The @SFShock‘s 2020 Grand Finals Champions skin.
✨ Both skins Available Now! pic.twitter.com/8j7JGaudzo
— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) March 23, 2021
Below, you can find out Overwatch Update 3.08 Patch Notes, have a look:
Overwatch Update 3.08 Patch Notes
Here are the full Overwatch Update 3.08 Patch Notes:
- Ammo has been increased from 12 to 14
- You can now use it on yourself
- Damage has been reduced to 18 DP/s (100 to 90 total)
- Ally’s healing has been reduced.
- Health Cap has been reduced from 20% to 1 health.
- Movement speed has been increased while active.
- Now, it will cancel the duration of the death.
- Duration has been increased from 2 to 3 sec.
- Echo will get back to the health value she had earlier to activating the ability, or to 100 health when the duplicate ends.
- (Secondary Fire) the spread has been reduced from 9 to 8 meters.
- The duration has been increased by 1 second for all the kill when active.
- Damage has been increased.
- Projectile Speed has been increased.
- Dragon cast location has been decreased (Dragons will now cast close to Hanzo)
- Minimum damage has been increased from 30 to 35.
- The Cooldown has been increased from 4 to 6 seconds.
- Radius has been increased by 50%.
- The effectiveness has been increased by 20% at the close range, which will fall off to -50% at the max range.
- Ammo has been increased from 120 to 140.
- Now, the Guardian Angel will reset on each final blow.
- Health has been boosted from 600 to 700.
- The cooldown has been boosted from 10 to 11.
- New Passive: The damage which is taken when the airborne decreased by 5% and the damage taken when the grounded boosted by 10%.
- Sound Volume has been decreased and also some voice lines have been removed.
- Stuns closer targets for up to 3 seconds. Targets at the max range are stunned for the standard 2.5 sec.
- Now, it has a charge count of 2 (2nd is gained charge)
- Damage has been decreased to 80.
- The self-damage has been also decreased but not specified.
- The range has been increased.
- The cooldown has been increased to 7.
- Cast time has been increased by .5 (1.15)
- Hack duration has been increased from 5 to 6 seconds
- Health has been increased by 25.
- The cooldown has been increased.
Have a look at Overwatch Experimental Patch Notes March 2021 – GamePlayerr
Overwatch Update 3.08 Patch Notes: Download Size
When it comes to the Overwatch update 3.08 download size, then as the official Patch Notes, are not yet available, so there is no information about the update file size of this patch. But when the official Patch Notes comes out, we will update the download size, here.
Overwatch 3.08 Patch is available to download on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.