Path of Exile Update 1.80 is out with a lot of changes and fixes to the game. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this game.
Path of Exile Update 1.80 Patch Notes
General Fixes and Improvements
- Clarified that the Harvest craft which changes a unique item into a random unique weapon can also change the item into a random unique quiver. This is purely a description change with Path of Exile Update 1.80.
- Fixed an oversight where the Hateforge unique gloves were incorrectly applying to skills that were supported by totems, traps, and mines, which allowed Vaal skills to be used freely with no cost or limit. We’re currently trying to come up with a solution to allow these gloves to work with traps and mines again, if possible.
You can also read: Koikatsu Cards – Download, How to Use, Database
- Fixed a bug with the Elementalist’s Bastion of Elements notable ascendancy passive skill where Primal Aegis wouldn’t be reapplied if you died in an area.
- Fixed a bug with the Mahuxotl’s Machination unique shield where Everlasting Sacrifice could sometimes fail to trigger when reaching full energy shield with Path of Exile Update 1.80.
- Fixed a bug where the Icestorm skill granted by The Whispering Ice unique staff couldn’t be supported by Arcanist Brand.
Microtransaction Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a bug where the Bleached Skull Helmet microtransaction was producing an unintended glowing eyes effect.
- Fixed a bug where the Ethercraft Weapon Effect microtransactions weren’t correctly applying to the Steam-powered Weapon microtransaction.
You can also read: Best FPS Games For PC May 2021
- Fixed a bug where the Innocence Character Effect microtransaction could sometimes produce an unintended trail.
- Fixed a bug where the Invisible Buff Effect microtransaction wasn’t working correctly with Petrified Blood.
- Fixed a bug where the Lightbringer Weapon Effect microtransaction wasn’t applying correctly to two-handed axes and maces.
- Fixed a bug where the Nightfall Weapon Effect microtransaction could lose its effect temporarily when used alongside the Nightfall Flame Dash microtransaction with Path of Exile Update 1.80.
- Fixed a bug where the Vanguard Apparition Effect microtransaction was producing an unintended distortion effect.
- Fixed a visual bug that could occur if you gained Fanaticism while wearing the Black Body Armour microtransaction.
- Fixed a visual bug that could occur when using Crackling Lance with the Stormcaller Gloves microtransaction.
- Fixed a clipping problem with the Merchant Cloak microtransaction.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Update 2.18 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that caused portals to teleport to the last selected Act instead of the current Act.
- Fixed an issue with the Corruption Altar and Lapidary Lens that showed it had remaining uses when it was out of use.
You can also read: Apex Legends Update 1.68 Patch Notes