Path of Exile Update 1.65 is released on November 22, 2020, and all the players of this game are excited about this latest update. Several changes are made to the game as well as a lot of bugs are also fixed in the game through this latest update.
Here, you will get the complete Path of Exile Update 1.65 Patch Notes, Downloading size of this latest update, and other information about this update. Let’s explore these details and the complete patch notes without any delay.
Path of Exile Update 1.65 Released
The latest Path of Exile Update 1.65 is released today. This update was released a few hours ago. Several changes are made in the game as well as some bugs are also fixed. You will have to spend about 542 MB of data to download this latest update on your PS4. You can easily download and install this latest update on your gaming platform.
Here are the complete patch notes of this latest Path of Exile Update 1.65. Read it completely to know about all changes made in your game through this update.
You can also read Rainbow Six Siege Update Y5S3.3
Path of Exile Update 1.65 Patch Notes
- Now, Reward Room Chests in Heists and Grand Heists will contain Unique Contracts.
- The Twins and Death to Darnaw Unique Contracts will be found in level 81 areas now.
- Traps in Heist encounters will not activate during the Imminent Lockdown period. They will only activate when Lockdown begins.
- Information to the Contract UI screen and after a Heist is added to tell you if the area level of the Heist would be or was too low to grant Blueprint Reveals upon completion.
- Now, you can use the Instance Manager to create or join Rogue Harbour areas.
- The location accuracy of Heist Patrol minimap icons is also improved.
- An Agility vent in Mansion Heists is removed that was connecting to the wrong location.
- Now, you cannot change your Hideout by talking to Helena on a map. This is to prevent unintentionally losing access to the map that you are currently in.
- The “Geared Up” achievement will not require a Rare or Unique item in the Trinket slot.
- A bug is fixed that was preventing The Twins encounter from being completed.
- Reward chests in Perception Jobs could be opened after lockdown. It is now fixed.
- Another bug is fixed where Heist Brooch modifiers which could duplicate rewards were not functioning correctly.
- Blight and Metamorph Reward Room chests could contain no items in level 68 areas. This bug is also fixed.
- Fixed a bug where an Agility job could not be completed if multiple Rogue Allies attempted to complete the job at the same time.
- Another bug is fixed where an Agility job could not be completed due to the Rogue Ally not using a vent to travel beyond the Heist door.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing a Rogue Ally from completing a Job if they had an undetonated Demolition bomb elsewhere in the area.
- A bug that was preventing players from re-entering the boss arena after beginning combat with Admiral Darnaw is fixed.
- Another bug that could cause players to get stuck in Heist doors is also fixed.
You can also read: How to do AR Mapping Pokemon GO?
You can check out the detailed Patch of Exile Update 1.65 on the official site from the link given below.
Source: Patch of Exile
You can also read: Roblox Data Loss Problem Fix
Conclusion: Path of Exile Update 1.65
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Path of Exile Update 1.65 Patch Notes and downloading information. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: How to get Party Trooper Fortnite Skin?