PlayStation Update 9.50 Patch Notes is out and gamers from across the world are excited to know the changes and new features in the PlayStation. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of PlayStation and explore the changes.
The new update of PlayStation allows the players to create or join Open as well as Closed Parties on PS5 and PS4 consoles. Sony has also launched UI enhancements to Game Base as well as Trophy cards.
System software features like Open and Closed Parties are coming to PS5 and PS4 globally today, alongside PS App and PS Remote Play updates.
Plus, first details on Variable Refresh Rate for PS5, which will release in the months ahead: https://t.co/UIYG3Gqkul pic.twitter.com/MSkw40rm69
— PlayStation (@PlayStation) March 23, 2022
You can also read: Roblox Star Codes April 2022: How To Redeem
PlayStation Update 9.50 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the PlayStation new update:
PS4 Software Update
- An open party will allow your friends to join without sending an invitation. Friends of party members can also join. A closed party is only for players you invite.
- Now with this update, when you start a party, you can easily select either an open party or a closed party.
- The developers have added Ukrainian language support.
- You can now individually adjust the voice chat volume of each player in a party with PlayStation Update 9.50 Patch Notes.
- Voice chats are now called parties.
- The developers have made it easier to decline friend requests by adding a [Decline] button to your friend request list.
- For easier access, we’ve divided Game Base into three tabs: [Friends], [Parties], and [Messages].
- The player search feature and friend requests are now under the [Friends] tab with PlayStation Update 9.50 Patch Notes.
- Now with PlayStation Update 9.50 Patch Notes, when someone in a party is sharing their screen, you’ll see the on-air icon. You can check this in the [Parties] tab.
- From the Game Base control menu and cards, you can now do the following:
View all your friends under the [Friends] tab in the control menu.
Start Share Play directly from the voice chat card. You no longer need to start Share Screen to use Share Play.
Add a player to a group, or create a new group directly from the messages card. You can also send video clips, images, quick messages and view a group’s shared media from this card.
New Feature: Voice Command (Preview).
- Voice Command (Preview) understands speech commands for finding and opening games, apps, and settings, as well as controlling media playback.
- In order to start, go to [Settings] > [Voice Command] as well as turn on [Enable Voice Command (Preview)]. Then, you have to call out “Hey, PlayStation!” as well as ask your PS5 to do something.
- You can use this feature to help you find and open games, apps, and settings, control your media without even touching a button, and much more.
You can also read: MK11 Krypt Guide 2022 – Complete Walkthrough
Other Updated Features
- The developer has made the following improvement in-game library:
- Now you can keep the games or apps you choose on your home screen.
- When viewing a purchased or installed game they’re restricted from playing, the background image of the game is hidden.
- When focused on a game or app, press the options button to open the options menu and select [Keep in Home]. The games and apps you choose to keep will stay on your home screen with PlayStation Update 9.50 Patch Notes.
- Under the [Your Collection] tab, you can now filter your games by genre to find the games you want to play more quickly.
- If you want to report something that someone in a party said, there are now visual indicators for you to identify who was speaking. This will help PlayStation Safety take appropriate action based on your report.
- Activity cards, such as those displayed in the control center or game hub, won’t be displayed for age-restricted games.
- The developer has pinned PlayStation Plus to the left edge of the game’s home screen.
- The developer has added a button guide to show you how to reload and zoom while using the internet browser.
- You can now redeem monthly games more quickly.
- You can easily get easier access to the PS Plus game collections from your home screen.
- With PlayStation Update 9.50 Patch Notes, the developer has made the console safer for child accounts.
You can also read: Pokemon GO Lush Jungle Research Tasks 2022
It was the complete guide on PlayStation Update 9.50 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of PlayStation. If you have any queries regarding the new update of PlayStation then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding PlayStation Update 9.50 Patch Notes.