Pokemon GO Gameplay Update is live and you can now GO Beyond Level 40. Due to this amazing Level cap change and other changes, all the players in this game are excited to know about the details of this latest update. They want to know the details of this latest gameplay update.
Here, you will get the complete details of this latest Pokemon GO Gameplay Update, Go Beyond Level 40, changes in XP, and much more. Let’s explore these details related to the latest gameplay update without any delay.
Pokemon GO Gameplay Update Released
The latest Pokemon GO Gameplay Update is released a few hours ago. Now, you can easily Go Beyond Level 40 in the game. The level cap is increased to 50. Apart from that, there are also a lot of other changes made to the game. You will get their details below.
You can also read: What is tag in Pokemon GO?
Updates to XP
Now, you will get more XP on completing the given activities.
- Catching a Pokémon with a Nice Throw: 10 XP to 20 XP
- Catching a Pokémon with a Great Throw: 50 XP to 100 XP
- Catching a Pokémon with an Excellent Throw:100 XP to 1,000 XP
- Catching a Pokémon with a Curveball Throw: 10 XP to 20 XP
- Evolving a Pokémon: 500 XP to 1,000 XP
- Catching a Pokémon or spinning a PokéStop the first time in a day: 500 XP to 1,500 XP
- Achieving a Pokémon catch streak or PokéStop spin streak of seven days: 2,000 XP to 6,000 XP
- Giving a Pokémon a Berry at a Gym: 20 XP to 50 XP
- Spinning a PokéStop: 50 XP to 100 XP
- Defeating a Gym: 100 XP to 1,000 XP
- Defeating a Pokémon at a Gym: 100 XP to 300 XP
- Hatching a 2 km Egg: 200 XP to 500 XP
- Hatching a 5 km Egg: 500 XP to 1,000 XP
- Hatching a 10 km Egg: 1,000 XP to 2,000 XP
- Hatching a Strange Egg: 2,000 XP to 4,000 XP
- Catching a Pokémon in AR mode: 100 XP to 300 XP
- Unlocking a new Pokédex entry: 500 XP to 1,000 XP
- The chance of encountering Smeargle after you take a snapshot has been increased.
- Nanab Berries are now more effective, fully calming Pokémon down in encounters.
- You’ll now earn more Candies from catching a Pokémon you’ve given a Silver Pinap Berry.
You can also read: How to catch Fletchling in Pokemon GO?
- The “Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row” task now leads to an encounter with Gible instead of Larvitar.
- You can now earn up to three hearts each day from battling with your buddy.
- Your buddy can now more easily get excited.
- Golden Razz Berries and Silver Pinap Berries are more effective when you give them to your buddy.
- The Stardust you’ll earn from giving a Pokémon a Berry at a Gym has been increased from 20 to 30
- Beginning on December 7, you’ll earn more Stardust from weekly Adventure Sync rewards.
Overall, this latest Pokemon GO Gameplay Update is amazing. You will be able to get all the given changes to your game as well as now you can go beyond level 40 in the game. So, enjoy up to level 50.
You can also read: How to catch 200 Pokemon in a single day?
You can also check out the official tweet of Pokemon GO related to this latest update. This update is now live to download.
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) December 7, 2020
Conclusion: Pokemon GO Gameplay Update
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details related to the latest Go Beyond Level 40 and Pokemon GO Gameplay Update. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update in your mind, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: How to evolve Riolu Pokemon Sword and Shield?