October is almost near and now, it is time for Pokemon GO October 2020 events. All the trainers in this game are excited about this event and all the raids. We have decided to bring complete information for you.
Here, you will know about the Pokemon GO October 2020 event, all raids, legendary Pokemon, rewards for completing the event, and much more. Let’s explore them without any delay.
Pokemon GO October 2020 Event
The Pokemon GO October 2020 Event starting date is now close. This Research Breakthrough is going to begin from October 1, 2020, at 1 PM PDT. This event will end on November 1, 2020, at 1 PM PST. Do you know what is special this time? Actually, Halloween is near and this time, you are going to enjoy a fashion-themed event, new avatar items, as well as a Halloween-themed cup for GO Battle League Season 4.
The fashion-themed event will be to celebrate the collaboration of Longchamp x Pokémon. This event will take place from October 2, 2020, to October 8, 2020. While you will be going to enjoy the upcoming events and new avatar items for Halloween during the annual Halloween event. Currently, there are not too many details about the Halloween event. We will keep you updated.
You can also read: Shiny Zapdos Pokemon GO
You are going to do a lot of different legendary raids in the month of October. All the details and schedules are given below. You can check them out.
- Zapdos – You will be able to challenge this legendary raid boss from October 25, 2020, to October 2, 2020, in the five-star raid.
- Moltres – You can challenge Moltres, a legendary raid boss from October 2, 2020, to October 9, 2020, in the five-star raid.
- Origin Forme Giratina – This legendary raid boss can be challenged from October 9, 2020, to October 23, 2020, in the five-star raid.
Apart from these bosses, there will be a Special raid boss. It is not revealed yet. But, it will be available to challenge during the Halloween event.
There will be also Pokemon Spotlight Hours in the month of October. We have given the details for you below.
You can also read: Best Elite Charged TM Pokemon GO
Pokemon Spotlight Hours Details
There will be Pokemon Spotlight Hours in the Pokemon GO October 2020 event on every Tuesday at 6:00 PM local time. There will be different Pokemon and bonuses. The complete information is given below.
- World Cap Pikachu – It will be available on October 6, 2020. You will be rewarded twice the XP for catching Pokemon.
- Original Cap Pikachu – It will be available on October 13, 2020. You will get twice the Candy for catching Pokemon as a reward.
- Shuppet – It will be available on October 20, 2020. You will get twice the Candy for transferring Pokemon as a reward for completing it.
- Duskull – This Pokemon will be available in the Spotlight on October 27, 2020. You will be rewarded twice the XP for evolving Pokemon.
Another thing about this event is that you will be able to encounter Alolan Meowth by completing the exclusive Field Research tasks between 8 AM and 10 PM your local time on October 10, 2020.
This was the complete detailed information about the Pokemon GO October 2020 event. So, become ready to complete the event within the time. We have embedded the official tweet regarding this event below. ou can check out it.
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) October 23, 2020
You can also read: Pokemon GO Pokestop Scanning
Conclusion: Pokemon GO October 2020
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the Pokemon GO October 2020. So, complete this event to get all the rewards, and other things. If you have any questions or queries related to this event, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your queries and questions.
You can also read: Pokemon GO Snapshot not Working? Fix