We have brought this article to help you to know the Pokemon Go Raid Boss List September 2021. Here, you can explore the complete list along with other information.
Pokemon Go Raid Boss List September 2021 | Five-Star And Mega Raid
- Yveltal: It will start its Pokemon GO debut from May 18 at 10:00 to September 1 at 10:00 local time.
- Xerneas: It would make its Pokemon GO debut from May 4 at 10:00 to May 18 at 10:00 local time.
- Mega Venusaur, Mega Charizard Y, and Mega Lopunny: They will start in mega raids from May 4 at 10:00 to May 15 at 17:00 local time.
- Mega Ampharos, Mega Houndoom, and a Mega-Altaria: They will appear in mega raids from May 15 at 17:00 to Septembere 1 at 10:00 local time
You can also read: Pokemon Go Promo Codes September 2021 Active Codes: How to Redeem
What is Pokemon Go Raids?
Raids are the multiplayer events in the Pokemon Go game that challenge the battle powerful monsters in the exchange of rewards and gifts. Each raid has a tier in this game. It has a tier with the lowest tiers being easiest as well as the highest can be the most difficult. In this game, you can decide to do battle alone. You have to also work with the community in order to participate in the raids.
How to Participate in Pokemon Go Raid Boss September 2021?
After explaining the complete information regarding Pokemon Go Raid Boss List September 2021 and what is it, you might be interested to know how to participate in the Raid Boss. Here, we have provided the complete steps that you can follow to make participation easily:
- In order to start a raid, first of all, you must require a raid pass that you can easily use as a gym once per day.
- After this, you can find a gym with an egg that is above it as well as wait until the timer counts down.
- You can also visit the gym where the timer has come to an end as well as you will be in condition to face the raid boss.
- Raid Boss is nothing but a Pokemon that has higher CP. You have to form a team and beat him within an hour.
- You can simply participate in raids solo as well as join a group of up to 20 other players.
- After this, you have to bring up to six Pokémon into the battle that you just like in the usual gym battle.
- If you fail in the boss fight then you can easily try many times as you would like until the hour is up.
- If you are successful then you can simply receive a lot of rewards as well as a chance to catch it easily.
You can also read: Black Ops Cold War Server Update Patch Notes Today May 24, 2021: BOCW
How to Redeem Premier Balls?
After exploring the Pokemon Go Raid Boss List September 2021, you might be interested to know how to redeem premier balls. It is very simple and easy to redeem the premier balls. In order to redeem the premier balls, you have to simply follow the given steps:
- Friends: Raid with a friend to receive up to four extra premier balls
- Defeat the boss: five premier balls
- Team contribution: you gain extra premier balls depending on the damage your team, as a whole, inflicts
- Damage: up to four premier balls
- Gym: up to two if you control gym
You can also read: Roblox Destruction Simulator Codes September 2021
Conclusion: Pokemon Go Raid Boss List September 2021
It was the complete guide on Pokemon Go Raid Boss List September 2021. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this list. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Pokemon Go Raid Boss List September 2021.
You can also read: Knockout City Codes September 2021: How to Redeem