Rayquaza is making a comeback raid tomorrow on Saturday, March 27th at 8 AM local time. Rayquaza is making comeback for a special weekend raid which will end on Sunday at 8 PM local time. Below, you can find out the Pokemon Go Rayquaza Raid guide which will help you to beat him in the battle.
A special weekend raid is coming in Pokemon Go this Saturday. You will be able to play this raid on the 27th of March from 8 AM at the local time and this raid will end the very next day, Sunday at 8 PM local time. Rayquaza will be making a comeback in this special raid and it is very important to know about the Rayquaza raid guide.
In this Pokemon Go Rayquaza raid guide, we have listed all the best counters, weaknesses, and strategies that can be used against Rayquaza in the battle.
Pokemon Go Rayquaza Raid Guide
Rayquaza is a dual dragon and flying type Pokemon. The best part is that the shiny version of Rayquaza is also available and you can encounter the shiny Rayquaza as well. The Rayquaza is a legendary Pokemon for the Hoenn region and you will have to make a team to take on this legendary Pokemon.
Below, you can find some of the best Rayquaza Counters, have a look:
- Shadow Mamoswine (Powder Snow and Avalanche)
- Shadow Mewtwo (Psycho Cut and Ice beam)
- Galarian Darmanitan (Ice Fang and Avalanche)
- Glaceon (Frost Beam and Avalanche)
- Shadow Abomasnow (Powder Snow and Weather Ball)
- Shadow Articuno (Frost Beam and Ice beam)
- Weavile (Ice shard and Avalanche)
- Shadow Weavile (Ice Shard and Avalanche)
- Mega Abomasnow (Powder Snow and Weather Ball)
- Mamoswine (Powder Snow and Avalanche)
We would suggest you to power up the counters as much as you can and creating the that much amount of strong shadow or Mega Pokemon with all the unlocked moves is very touch for pro players. So below, we have given some of the best non-shadow and non-mega counters which you can use against Rayquaza in the battle, have a look:
- Mewtwo (Psycho cut and Ice beam)
- Beartic (Powder Snow and Ice Punch)
- Kyurem (Dragon Breath and Blizzard)
- Articuno (Frost Breath and Ice Beam)
- Alolan Ninetails (Powder Snow and Weather Ball)
- Mr. Rime (Ice Shard and Ice Punch)
- Jynx (Frost Beam and Avalnache)
- Vanilluxe (Frost breath and Blizzard)
- Abomasnow (Powder Snow and Weather Ball)
- Piloswine (Ice Shard and Avalanche)
So this was all about Pokemon Go Rayquaza Raid guide and the best shadow, mega and non-shadown and non-mega counters. Below, we have provided some more info about the raid guide, have a look.
How many trainers are required :Pokemon Go Rayquaza Raid Guide
Rayquaza is weak against ice types and if you use ice-type Pokemon in the battle then you will be required 2 trainers and both of them should also use ice-types only. Also, if it is not possible for you to use the top counters with the max CP and the best moves then you are recommended to have 3 more trainers with you.
Read this one as well: Pokemon Go April 2021 Raid Boss List: Mega Raids & Upcoming Events
The best way to catch Rayquaza is to use the circle lock technique which will guarantee you the amazing throws and with that you will have to use the Golden Razz berries to catch him. So this was all about Pokemon Go Rayquaza raid guide, below, you can find out how to catch shiny Rayquaza.
How to catch Shiny Rayquaza in Pokemon Go?
When it comes to encountering shiny Rayquaza then there is only 1 out of 20 shiny Rayquaza so it is definitely depends upon your luck to encounter a shiny version but it is better to use incense to attract as much Pokemon as you can.
Have a look at Pokemon Go Promo Codes for April 2021 | 100% Working Active Codes
So this was all about the Pokemon Go Rayquaza Raid guide and the best counters. Hopefully, you will like our approach.