As we all know that the Pokemon HOME Maintenance timing is over now and a new update is released for both iOS and Android platforms. Due to this, every user of Pokemon HOME is excited.
Pokemon HOME Maintenance timing was from 01:00 AM (UTC) to 06:00 AM (UTC) on August 17, 2020. Users were not able to use this app during this time. Now the maintenance is over and a new update is here. Let’s explore it.
Pokemon HOME Maintenance is Over
This amazing Pokemon app was in maintenance on August 17, 2020, between 01:00 AM (UTC) and 06:00 AM (UTC). Due to this, no one was able to use this app during this maintenance period. But, the maintenance of this app is over now and players can again enjoy using their favorite app. But, they will have to update this app on their mobile before using it.
The latest version 1.2.1 of this app is released by the developer of this app on both Android as well as iOS devices. Some changes are made in the app through this latest update released today. Let’s explore these changes.
Pokemon HOME Update Version 1.2.1
We have brought the Patch notes of the latest update 1.2.1 that is released just after the completion of Pokemon HOME Maintenance. Both the Patch notes of Android and iOS differs a little. So, we have mentioned them.
Patch Notes for both Android & iOS Edition
Here are the complete patch notes of this latest update of this app for both Android & iOS platforms that is released after Pokemon HOME Maintenance. You will notice these changes after updating this app from your Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Search result filters are now improved for the GTS ‘Search for Pokémon’ function.
- Now, the ‘Include people searching for Legendary and Mythical Pokémon’ option is updated. It is now changed to ‘Include people searching for Legendary, Mythical, and other special Pokémon’. (iOS only)
- Now, you will be able to filter your results on the basis of Pokémon that you have deposited in the Pokémon HOME. (iOS only)
- You will be now able to place multiple Pokemon in the Wonder Box at a single time as this new ability is added to the app.
- Challenge completion messages are revised for improved clarity. Now, it will be clear which Challenge you have completed.
- The ability to view Natures of Pokemon is added under the Pokemon Rankings in the Battle Data. (If you will use a mint on your Pokemon, then the Nature shown will correspond to the mint that is used.)
- A Back button is also added to the Battle Data screens.
- The issue is fixed in which the Gigantamax form of Toxtricity was not displaying in your Pokedex. (iOS only)
- A new informational feature is also added.
- Various other fixes are also made in the app.
As you can notice that all the changes made in Pokemon HOME on both platforms are almost similar. There are only a few differences. We have mentioned all the difference in the bracket.
Pokemon HOME is actually a cloud-based service. It is used to gather all your Pokemon at a single place. It is developed and published by The Pokemon Company. If your Android device has version 5.0 or above, you will be able to enjoy it. On iPhones, you will need iOS 9.0 or above. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, as well as with iPod touch.
Conclusion: Pokemon HOME Maintenance
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information related to Pokemon HOME Maintenance and the latest update version 1.2.1 of this app. If you have any questions or queries related to this update, you can ask us in the comment section.
You can also read these articles: