Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.34 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore the complete changes made in this game.
Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.34 is available to download that you can easily download and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of this update depends on the device. Once you will download this update, you can enjoy playing the latest version of this game.
Patch 2.34 has been released. This patch restores crossplay with Steam. Happy hunting! pic.twitter.com/zVcswrNOlh
— IllFonic (@IllFonic) December 21, 2021
You can also read: Apex Legends Next-Gen Update Patch Notes January 2022
We have embedded the official tweet so that you can gather complete information regarding the Predator Hunting game at a same place. With a single click, you can access the complete information.
Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.34 Patch Notes December 2021
Here are the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this game:
- Hunting Party DLC Pack
- New Playable Predator – Falconer
- New Playable Predator – Captured
- New Playable Predator – Mr. Black
- Includes the unlockable “Mr. Black” Predator Mask
- The developers have made various crash fixes with Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.34.
- The developers have rearranged the Main Menu to prevent the Matchmaking text from overlapping over the Challenges
- The issue where players would sometimes be unable to accept an invite to a private match or lobby
- The developers have fixed an issue where certain optional objectives would sometimes spawn under the map has been fixed.
- An issue where the helicopter exfil ropes would spawn under the map in Backwater has been fixed by the developers.
- The developers have fixed an exploit spot in Airstrip (Night) with Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.34.
- An issue with the mission “Boat Tracking” in Backwater where the kill markers were not working as intended has been fixed.
- A low ceiling in the Headquarters Night map that was preventing the Predator from leaping and accessing Predkour in certain areas has been fixed by the developers.
- The developers have fixed an issue where certain explosive barrels were not being cleaned up after exploding
- The developers have adjusted the brightness when Vision Mode/Target Isolation in Night Maps
- Added text to show the unlock level for Predator Trophies in the Customization Menu
- The developers have fixed an issue where custom key bindings could cause the Predator’s “Self Destruct” prompt to show the incorrect key binding while the Predator is downed.
It is a very interesting multiplayer video game that is full of fun. IllFonic is the developer and Sony Interactive Entertainment is the publisher of this game. This game is available for PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows platforms, you can play this game on any of these gaming platforms. This game comes under the first-person shooter and third-person shooter genres. This game supports multiplayer modes. This game was released on April 24, 2020.
We have explained the complete information regarding Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.34 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding this update. As soon we will get any information regarding the upcoming update, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Roblox Project Hero Codes December 2021
It was the complete guide on Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.34 Patch Notes December 2021. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this patch. If you have any queries regarding the Predator Hunting Grounds game, then you can ask us in the comment section.
You can also read: DayZ Update 1.16 Patch Notes December 2021