The latest PS5 Firmware Update 20.02-02.50.00 has released and all PS5 owners can now update their gaming console to this latest version. This latest firmware update has mainly improved system performance and fixed some issues.
Here, you will get the complete details about the latest PS5 Firmware Update 20.02-02.50.00, its patch notes, the downloading guide, and other information related to this latest firmware update. Let’s explore all changes made to the game through this update without any delay.
PS5 Firmware Update 20.02-02.50.00 Released
PlayStation 5 is the latest gaming console from Sony in the PlayStation series. This latest console is very popular among gamers due to its powerful hardware configurations and a large collection of amazing games. Sony brings regular firmware updates to make the console better.
Today, Sony has released the latest PS5 Firmware Update 20.02-02.50.00 to improve system performance and also made other changes. You can now install this latest firmware and update your PS5.
You can also read: PlayStation Plus Free Games February 2021
How to Update PS5?
The latest Firmware Update of PS5 should be installed automatically. In case the automatic update gets fail, you will have to restart the update. Follow the given steps to restart the update.
- You will have to go to Settings > System > System Software > System Software Update and Settings > Update System Software on your PS5.
- Now, you have to select Update Using the Internet to restart the update on PS5.
If Restarting the update is failing continuously, you will have to manually update your PS5 using USB. Follow the given steps.
- You will have to create a folder named “PS5” on a FAT32 formatted USB Drive.
- Open that folder and create another folder named “UPDATE”.
- Now, you will have to download the latest update of PS5 from the official PlayStation site. Save it as “PS5UPDATE.PUP” inside the “UPDATE” folder.
- Once the downloading is completed, you will have to insert that USB Drive on your PS5.
- Now, you will have to start your PS5 in Safe mode. Press and hold the Power Button. Release it after the second beep.
- Now, you have to select Safe Mode option 3: Update System Software.
- At last, choose Update from USB Storage Device > OK.
You can also read: Why Cyberpunk 2077 Removed from PlayStation Store?
Now, the latest PS5 Firmware Update will be installed on your PS5 through the USB Drive. Check out the patch notes below.
PS5 Firmware Update 20.02-02.50.00 Patch Notes
- This system software update improves system performance.
- In rare cases, the PS4 version of a game would install from the disc after you upgraded to and installed the PS5 version. Now, when you insert the PS4 game disc, the PS4 version won’t install unexpectedly.
- You can now select and edit video clips using Share Factory Studio from your media gallery.
These were the complete patch notes of this latest firmware update of PS5. So, update your PS5 now to get these changes using the given steps. Do not forget to share your opinion about this firmware update. We would love to hear your experience whether you have liked this update or not.
You can also read: God of War 1.35 Update PS5
PlayStation 5 was released in the month of November in 2020. This gaming console from Sony is the successor of PS4. Due to its AMD GPU, you can enjoy 4K gaming up to 120 frames per second. Due to SSD, better processor, and GPU, you will experience a fast gaming experience.
Conclusion: PS5 Firmware Update 20.02-02.50.00
In conclusion, we hope that you have got all details related to the latest PS5 Firmware Update 20.02-02.50.00. So, Install this latest update on your gaming console now. If you have any questions related to this latest firmware update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.12 Release Date