Rainbow Six Extraction Update 1.08 Patch Notes is out and the players are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Rainbow Six Extraction game.
Rainbow Six Extraction is a very interesting online multiplayer tactical shooter video game that is full of fun. Ubisoft Montreal is the developer of this game and Ubisoft is the publisher of this game. You can play the Rainbow Six Extraction game on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Amazon Luna, Google Stadia, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. You can play the Rainbow Six Extraction game on any of these gaming platforms.
You can also read: Sonic Speed Simulator Codes August 2022: How To Redeem
Rainbow Six Extraction Update 1.08 is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Rainbow Six Extraction game depends on the device.
We have embedded a tweet that will help you to explore more about the Rainbow Six Extraction update:
The servers will be shut down for a maintenance today at 10AM EDT / 3PM UTC on all platforms.
The estimated downtime is 1 hour.
No player facing changes.
We’ll update this thread if anything changes as the maintenance progresses.
— Rainbow Six Extraction (@R6Extraction) July 7, 2022
You can also read: Destiny 2 Season 18 Power Cap, Leaks, End Date, Roadmap, Countdown
Rainbow Six Extraction Update 1.08 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Rainbow Six Extraction game:
At present Rainbow Six Extraction Patch Notes 1.08 is not available so we have provided the patch notes of the previous version:
- Fixed an issue where the Ash tip about using the recon tool to locate the target would not appear when playing on medium difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where team HP was sometimes not visible.
- Operators will now receive the correct XP when rejoining a party after disconnecting.
- Players are no longer flagged as AFK in-game when forming a 2-player or 3-player team. It will still occur when using the matchmaking feature.
- An MIA rescue mission did not immediately fail when the extraction button is pressed. Operators can be saved until the time reaches zero.
- Smoke Protean’s HP has been reduced in solo flight.
- Fuel Pods will now regrow after being destroyed by Nomad’s Airjab Launcher.
Gadgets & Weapons
- Laser walls are now better at blocking enemy projectiles with Rainbow Six Extraction Update 1.08 Patch Notes.
- The MP7 Iron Sight reticle behaves like it did in Rainbow Six Siege.
- Scan mines can now scan and reveal Sower mines.
- Fixed an issue where smoke and gas grenades would sometimes flicker.
- Jäger’s ADS can now target Protean Sledges grenades.
- Capitao’s Poison Bolt now deals damage to Sludges.
- Alibi’s hologram will now properly deploy when deployed near objects.
We have explained the complete information regarding Rainbow Six Extraction Update 1.08 Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the Rainbow Six Extraction update. As soon we get any information regarding the update of the Rainbow Six Extraction game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: Prison Architect Update 1.30 Rolled Out for Changes and Fixes, Download Size
It was the complete guide on Rainbow Six Extraction Update 1.08 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of this Rainbow Six Extraction game. If you have queries regarding the update of the Rainbow Six Extraction game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Rainbow Six Extraction Update 1.08 Patch Notes.
You can also read: OSRS Patch Notes July 7, 2022 Update Today – PvP Arena: Soft Launch