Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 Patch Notes is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. We have the complete patch notes of this game. The download size of this update may vary from one device to another.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 Patch Notes Y6S1.3 Today May 2021
- Replaced Smoke Grenades with Claymore with Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 Patch Notes.
- The S.E.L.M.A. Aqua Breacher destroys Mira’s Black Mirror window
- Reduced the C7E magazine capacity to 25+1 bullets (from 30+1)
- Reduced the C7E damage to 42 (from 46)
You can also read: How to Mount Weapon in CoD Warzone? Easy Guide 2021
- Reduced the 416-C magazine capacity to 25+1 (from 30+1)
- Increased the 416-C vertical kick with Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 Patch Notes.
- Increased the magazine capacity to 7 (from 5)
- Increased the fire duration to 7s (from 5s)
- Reduced the detonation time to 0.75s (from 1s)
- Increased the fire area radius to 1.9m (from 1.7m)
- Increased the projectile “distance to start drop” to 20m (from 8m)
- Increased the projectile speed to 30 (from 20)
- Reduced the equip time to 0.65s (from 0.9s)
- Reduced the unequip time to 0.3s (from 0.42s)
You can also read: MotoGP 21 Update 1.03 Patch Notes Today Download Size
- Replaced Claymore with Smoke Grenades with Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 Patch Notes.
Designated Marksman Rifle (ATTACKERS)
- Removed access to 1.0x scopes with Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 Patch Notes.
- Gave access to 1.5x, 2.0x, and 2.5x scopes
- Added 3.0x as default scope
Removal of Tactical Realism
- Removed the Tactical Realism playlist type from Custom Games.
- Added Interface Preferences to the Options menu that allow players to enable and disable some HUD parameters.
- All Tactical Realism playlists that have been saved by players will be removed with Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 Patch Notes.
- Stats micro-app is coming to Ubisoft Connect overlay.
- Discover your stats and compare them with your friends.
- Discover your playstyle as an Attacker and as a Defender.
Ranked Match Cancellation
- A vote to cancel a match can only be triggered during the Preparation Phase in the first round of the match.
- When a player refrains from voting, it is considered a “no” vote instead of not being counted.
- The vote is still decided by the majority, with ties going in favor of a cancel.
You can also read: POE Patch Notes Today 3.14.1 Update For PS4, Xbox
- FIXED – The drone can see through the curtains above the window near 1F Red Stairs on the Villa map.
- FIXED – Doorway on the eastern side of 2F Bedroom is blocked if the player is AFK on Club House map.
- FIXED – Player is able to glitch inside of the car located in the Garage on the House map.
- FIXED – Drones get stuck inside the pile of wood in EXT Stable on Villa map.
- FIXED – Payphones have no collision with Operators on the Outback map.
- FIXED – The spotlight in 1F Waiting Room no longer illuminates the environment when looking at it from 1F Customs Inspection on the Border map.
- FIXED – Defenders can be detected outdoors when they stand near the door frame in 1F Waiting Room on the Border map.
- FIXED – Collision issues around windows on Consulate map.
- FIXED – Player is able to plant the defuser between the bomb sites in 1F Main Lobby on the Border map.
- FIXED – Attackers have an unfair line of sight through a drone vent from EXT Office Balcony to 1F Bedroom on Skyscraper map with Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 Patch Notes.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on Outback map.
- FIXED – Multiple collision issues on Chalet map on Xbox Series X.
- FIXED – Minor cosmetic and UI issues.
- FIXED – Localization issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Various Audio, SFX, and Animation issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Infinite loading present if the player starts a match replay and enters the Options menu before the Operator reveal ends.
- FIXED – Error is received when attempting to purchase currency packs or digital content from the first party store in-game on PS5.
- FIXED – Inconsistent difficulty for Flores in the Battle Pass section and the Operators section
- FIXED – Player is kicked from Squad after changing their spoken language on Xbox.
- FIXED – Echo’s Yokai and Mozzie’s captured drones lose their signal on the stairs in B Snowmobile Garage Corridor on Chalet map.
- FIXED – When Flores’ RCE-Ratero Charge detonates, its HUD remains on screen.
- FIXED – Player with RFF is able to eliminate Caveira while she is interrogating an Attacker.
You can also read: Pokemon Go Upcoming Events May 2021
- FIXED – Attackers can use 2 drones to push the planted defuser inside the objective room.
- FIXED – Environmental destruction is not replicated for a player who joins an in-progress match.
- FIXED – Players who leave a Ranked or Unranked match are sometimes unable to rejoin and get infinite loading.
- FIXED – Players are able to get double MMR if 4 players leave the match and rejoin.
- FIXED – Explosions can destroy Bandit’s Shock Wire through reinforced walls and indestructible floors.
- FIXED – Cancelling a Ranked queue may result in an Abandon Penalty, even if the player never joined a match with Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 Patch Notes.