Rainbow Six Siege Update Y5S3.3 is here and all the players of this game are excited to know the changes made in this game. This update is now available to download for PC and PS4. But, this update for Xbox One will be released on October 26, 2020.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of this latest Rainbow Six Siege Update Y5S3.3, its downloading size, and much more. Let’s explore these details and the complete patch notes without any delay.
Rainbow Six Siege Update Y5S3.3 Released
The players of this game can now download the Rainbow Six Siege Update Y5S3.3 on PS4 and PC. But, the gamers on Xbox One will have to wait for October 26, 2020, to get this update. You will have to spend about 6.11 GB of data to download this latest update on your PS4. The size will depend on your gaming platform.
Rainbow Six Siege Update Y5S3.3 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of this latest update Y5S3.3. Read it completely to know the changes made in the game through this update.
You can also read: How to do AR Mapping Pokemon GO? Easy Guide 2020
- The number of explosive ticks of the SELMA Aqua Breacher is now reduced from 3 to 2 ticks.
- The ITA12S is added as a secondary weapon.
- Vision recovery time is now reduced from 1s to 0.4s.
- Movement penalization is also reduced by 50% to 12s.
- MP5 primary will now replace the T-5. Optics available on the MP5 will be the red dot, holographic, and reflex.
- Now, T-5 primary will replace the MP5. Optics available on the T-5 will be the red dot, holographic, reflex, and scope 1.5x.
You can also read: How to Get the Cleaver in Warzone?
- The guard break effect occurs when operators with a ballistic shield are hit by an explosion or take certain types of damage (from a scale of a minimum of 50 to trigger the guard break to 100 damage).
- The severity of the guard break is proportional to the damage done to the shield. Electric damage and the minimum 50 damage threshold will trigger the minimum strength guard break animation.
- Melee damage, concussion FX, sonic bursts, and explosions of 100 damage or higher will trigger the maximum strength guard break animation.
- Operators positioned behind a Clash, Monty, Blitz, or Fuze are now also partially protected from explosion damage (this still applies even if they are from the opposing team). This protection also applies if the shield is on the operator’s back. Damage taken from the explosion is proportionally calculated based on the operator’s exposure to the blast.
- Instead of folding Montagne’s Extendable shield, he now as a guard break animation.
- Shield explosion protection is reduced to 66% (down from 80%).
TCSG12 + ACS12
- Now, Damage drop-off is more progressive to reach minimal damage at 50m.
- Damage at the max range is increased from 48% to 68%.
- Suppressor damage penalization is normalized to -12.5% regardless of range.
- Changes are made to the defuser interaction that will allow players to pick up the defuser, even in situations where it might have originally been inaccessible, due to falling into difficult-to-reach spaces.
- Improvements to the chat filter feedback system are also made.
- The ban ticker has been deactivated for custom games.
You can also read: Slime Survivors Fall Guys
- A lot of bugs are also fixed in the game. For detailed information, you can visit the official site of Ubisoft from the link given below.
Conclusion: Rainbow Six Siege Update Y5S3.3
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Rainbow Six Siege Update Y5S3.3, complete patch notes, and other information. If you have any doubts or queries related to this, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Roblox Data Loss Problem Fix: October 2020