Rocket League Update Version 1.93 Patch Notes is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made with this update. This update has made some fixes and introduced some new features to this game. We have the complete patch notes of Rocket League Today’s Update that will help you to explore more about this update.
You can also read: The Division 2 Server Downtime on February 16, 2021: Maintenance Patch Notes
Rocket League Update Version 1.93
This update is available to download, you can download and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. This update is available at different platforms such as Xbox One, Epic Games Store, Switch, PlayStation 4, and Steam. The size of this update may vary from one device to another. This update has also added the Two-Factor Authentication on the Epic Games Store. Apart from this, the developers have fixed some bugs with this update.
Rocket League Update Version 1.93 Patch Notes
Here is the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this update:
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Starting with v1.93, the players who are interested to participate in the player-to-player trading should have 2FA enabled on their Epic Games Account.
- The first trade that you will execute just after enabling 2FA may take longer than normal to process (about 30 seconds). Subsequent trades should process normally.
You can also read: Osial Genshin Impact: Ancient God and Sea Monster Defeated by Whom?
- The bug has been fixed that was preventing splitscreen players from matchmaking in the Competitive Playlist with Rocket League Update Version 1.93 Patch Notes.
- Now, the “Invite to party” option in Friends List displays properly for all players.
- The developers have fixed the lighting on Forbidden Temple.
- A bug has been fixed that was causing the ball in order to turn invisible in Spectator Mode when using Fly Cam
- With Rocket League Update Version 1.93 Patch Notes, the developers have also removed the animations that added to the Playlist Menu in the last update.
How to Enable Two Factor Authentication in Epic Games Launcher?
- First of all, you should open the account page.
- After this, you have to click on Password & Security tab.
- Now under the two-factor authentication, you have to click on 2FA option where you have to enable different things. Here, you have to enable authenticator app, enable SMS authentication or enable Email authentication. It depends on your choice. You can enable any of them as per your choice.
You can also read: How to Complete Destiny 2 Challenge The Shattered? How to Find Toland?
How to Upgrade a Platform Account to a Full Epic Games Account?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website www.epicgames.com.
- Now, you have to make sure that you are signed out.
- After this, you have to click on sign in that appears on the right side of the screen.
- Now, you have to click on the Platform Icon that you want to connect to the Epic Games Account.
- Now, you will be taken to the platform website for Sign In.
- Now, you will be returned to the Epic Games site where you will see a form.
- You have to fill all the required information. You should make sure that the email id should not registered with the any other Epic Games account.
- Now, you have to read the terms and conditions and check in the box.
- In the final step, you have to click on create account.
It was the complete guide on Rocket League Update Version 1.93. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Rocket League Update Version 1.93 Patch Notes.