Rogue Company 1.45 Patch Notes are out and the update is now available to download. The update 1.45 patch comes with a lot of fixes and improvement and some new content also has been added to the game.
This patch was released yesterday on Jan 13 and is now available to download on all platforms. Here we have all the details about this update such as the Rogue Company 1.45 Patch Notes, Downloading Size, Bug Fixes, improvements, and content addition, have a look.
Rogue Company 1.45 Patch Notes, Download Size, and Additional Content
The Rogue Company update 1.45 is now out and available to download on all platforms. This update is a major update to the game which will fix major bugs present in the game, this will also add plenty of content to the game such as new weapons and new modes, so have a look at the Rogue Company 1.45 Patch Notes and Downloading Size.
Download Size: The Rogue Company update 1.45 is a major patch and it will fix bugs and will add content to the game and this patch weighs around 4.1 GB on PS4. The download size of the update 1.45 patch may vary depending upon the platform.
Now let’s have a look at the Rogue Company 1.45 Patch Notes and Content Addition.
Rogue Company 1.45 Patch Notes and New Content
New Limited Time Wingman Mode: The Wingman mode is only for competitive combats and in this mode, you will have a partner against a team of 2 people on the small Skirmish maps. You have to take the help of your partner to take down the enemies.
New Limited Countdown Mode: The Countdown mode is very similar to many other games in which you and your team are required to attempt to control the bomb and have to prevent the enemies from defeating you.
- An issue has been fixed which was preventing the Good Company achievement from progressing.
- Glacier Map has a lot of fixes such as the bomb can not be thrown through the walls below the crane on the opponent’s spawn side.
- Melee weapons thrown at Sigrid’s shield will not keep them at unusual angles now.
- An issue has been fixed in which the wrong damage was shown to the players with headstrong.
- Weapons will now properly disappear during the Rogue Animation.
- An issue has been fixed in which the Objective in Strikeout by appearing at the minimap for consoles.
- In the Arms Mode now the time mode will not respawn at the Chimera after being dead.
So this was the Rogue company 1.45 Patch Notes bug fixes.
Bugs Fixes in the Weapons:
- A3 Salvo
- Body damage boosted by 20 to 40 per shot.
- Changes to a 2 shot burst.
- Head Damage boosted by 20 to 24 per shot.
- Fire rate boosted by 3.03 to 3.92
- LW6 Revolver (Dallas)
- Boosted Max damage Falloff.
- P12K (Phantom, Talon)
- Magazine size adds up by 7 to 8.
- On level 2, Magazine size adds up by 12 to 14.
- Tyr (Fixer)
- Weapons range decreased by 70m to 40m.
- Sticky Sensor
- Gadget volume adjusted
- To match gadgets throw speed has been boosted.
- An issue where the reveal area could be offset has been fixed.
- Gadgets Flashbang
- Flash duration decreased from 3.5s to 3s.
- Tear Gas Grenade
- The strength of the Gas disorientation effect has been boosted.
- A3 Salvo
So this was all about Rogue Company 1.45 Patch Notes, Update January 2021, Download Size.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Rogue Company 1.45 Patch Notes, Update January 2021, Download Size.