Rumbleverse Update 1.05 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made to the Rumbleverse game. In this article, you can explore the complete information regarding patch notes of the Rumbleverse game.
You can also read; Plague Tale Requiem Patch Notes 1.3 Update Today November 2022 (1.003)
Rumbleverse Update 1.05 is available to download, you can download this game and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Rumbleverse game depends on the device.
Rumbleverse Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Rumbleverse game that would be helpful to you:
New Special Moves
- Added Rush family of Special Moves
- Comes in Common, Rare, and Epic
- Hold the button to keep running
- It has Power Priority
- Runs faster than Dashing repeatedly with Rumbleverse Update 1.05 Patch Notes.
- This is a Traversal move that lets you plow through crowds like a wild animal
- Added Edge family of Special Moves
- Comes in Common, Rare, and Epic
- Great for team combos
- A Vicious attack that lets you spend stamina to carry an opponent around
- Tap the attack button again to slam the opponent into the ground or toss them off a ledge
You can also read: Coin Master Free Spins November 15, 2022
- The developer has added Potted Plant throwables; you can simply throw these for a satisfying ceramic crunch.
- The developer has added Chancla family of weapons
- It comes in Common, Rare, and Epic varieties
- The most disrespectful weapon
- Slap opponents silly with the basic attack and set up a combo with Rumbleverse Update 1.05 Patch Notes.
- The developer has added the Starfish family of weapons
- Comes in Common, Rare, and Epic varieties
- This is our first Traversal focused weapon. Use either of its attacks to help you move around the Rumble. As a throwable, these critters have strong tracking.
- Low Key Key natives tell mysterious stories of Starfish talking to them with Rumbleverse Update 1.05 Patch Notes.
- The developer has added Bucket throwables
- The developer has added an Oil Drum weapon
- Big improvements have been made to the climbing system. You should drop off walls unexpectedly even less now
- The developer has improved the Pinging system. You can simply see pings when they are off-screen, and they should be much more visible overall.
- The Battle Barge has also moved.
You can also read: Warzone 2 Release Time UK, Australia, India November 16, 2022
- The developer has fixed an issue that could prevent Stamina Break from working correctly after a Chokeslam Family attack
- The developer has fixed an issue that could cause you to climb on nothing when climbing down from certain surfaces. As a bonus, climbing down to dismount a wall climb should be much more reliable now
- The developer has fixed an issue that occurred when attempting to Dash right after learning a Special Move, causing the Special Move to occur instead of the Dash
- The developer has also fixed an issue that could allow you to take damage and still perform an attack followup. You would see this commonly when throwing an item at someone who was Dropkicking you.
- The developer has attempted to fix an issue where the Diamond Crusher was using the wrong Attack Tracking settings, which could cause it to look like it should hit even if it was supposed to miss.
- The developer has attempted to fix an issue where the 2nd hit of the Bat and Golf Club strike combos could appear to be in range but miss sometimes.
You can also read: Coin Master Free Spins 16 November Today 2022
It was the complete guide on Rumbleverse Update 1.05 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Rumbleverse game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Rumbleverse game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Rumbleverse Update 1.05 Patch Notes.