Rust Console Update 1.51 Patch Notes is out, and the fans are excited to know the changes made with this game. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Rust Console update.
Rust Console Update 1.51 is available to download; you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The download size of the Rust Console game depends on the device.
You can also read: Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Battle Pass, Map, End Date
Rust Console Update 1.51 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the Rust Console game that will help you to explore the changes made with this game:
- Fixed graphical issues on Deep Freeze Revolver skin with Rust Console Update 1.51 Patch Notes.
- Fixed a bug with melee weapon skins that would display the impact decal on top of the skin when thrown at a wall or the floor.
- Removed unnecessary collider from the Salvaged Axe that caused it to get stuck in the air after being thrown.
- Modified 3rd-person Hatchet model to fix skin preview on Cargo – Tools Hatchet skin.
You can also read: MLB The Show 22: Best cards in Diamond Dynasty – Tier list (September 2022)
- Disabled UP/DOWN sfx if splitting UI is open.
- Fixed a bug with overlapping Storage Container UI and crafting UI if buttons are pressed at the same time.
- Fixed overlapping animations when pressing Create a Team and Leave the Team button repeatedly.
- Map adjustment to stop single grid lines from disappearing when the map is zoomed in to the max.
- Added token to toggle on/off control hint so Barbeque note inside its UI changes correctly after turning on the BBQ.
- Fixed empty stats panel for Items in Melee and Tools categories in crafting menu.
- Fixed title screen logo overlapping ‘Loading’ text and Rust loading icon on the loading screen in different languages.
- Changed the input type to player input state instead of a gamepad. Also cached the swap view model to fix a bug where the player is unable to shoot an arrow of a different type than the one equipped.
- Modified material setting to avoid black texture in preview for Fruit – Architecture Water Purifier & Furnace preview model have texture issues.
- Fixed a bug preventing Hemp seed from being planted in a planter box.
- Fixed missing collision on kayaks and explosives with Rust Console Update 1.51 Patch Notes.
- Tool Cupboards can no longer be placed on the Watch Tower. They are only deployable on player-built foundations.
- Candle Hat no longer illuminates immediately after equipping it, requiring an extra button press to extinguish.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from deploying furniture like chairs close to the built wall.
- Fixed the gap between the Roof Triangle building block where it meets another building block.
- Modified Pixel Architecture Furnace skin. Changed the LODs to fix graphical issues when turned on, and the furnace no longer looks shiny on the inside from a distance.
- Picking up a Ladder no longer results in the destruction of adjacent ladders.
You can also read: Restaurant Tycoon 2 Codes September 2022: How To Redeem
- Modified movement on some foliage, including creeping vines animation.
- Modified Pump Jack so the belt drive is no longer misaligned.
- Modified LOD distance of water tanks with Rust Console Update 1.51 Patch Notes.
- Added collision to sunken barge moorings.
- Fixed ore node particle visuals.
- Fixed Z-fighting on Low Wall structures.
- Modified shaders and material settings to fix a bug that caused some buildings in Large Fishing Village to have white textures.
- Fishing Village lantern light no longer passes through the wall of the shop.
- Fixed missing texture/LOD transition on yellow stairs at Oil Rig monument.
- Fixed train crane LODs at the Harbor and Train Yard monuments with Rust Console Update 1.51 Patch Notes.
- Aligned engine with drive belt to stop Belt from clipping through the engine on Quarry monuments.
- Added light source to napalm so fires from helicopters and Bradley APC now correctly emit light at night.
- Fixed a bug that caused the dying animation to play in slow motion on the Cargo Ship.
- Fixed animation issues for the gear and belt of the engine at all Quarry monuments.
- Adjusted Scientist pathing on the Large Oil Rig to prevent them from entering locked doors with Rust Console Update 1.51 Patch Notes.
- Fixed Wall Lamp Red on Cargo Ship, so it emits a red glow rather than white.
You can also read: Brawlhalla Update 10.74 Patch Notes 6.10: Download Size
It was the complete guide on Rust Console Update 1.51 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have received complete information regarding the update of the Rust Console game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Rust game, then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Rust Console Update 1.51 Patch Notes.