Sea Of Thieves 2.5.2 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Sea of Thieves 2.52. game.
Sea Of Thieves 2.5.2 Patch Notes 12 May 2022
Here are the complete patch notes of the Sea of Thieves 2.5.2 game that will help you to explore more about it:
- Larinna once again offers the Barrel Disguise and Rolling Dice Emotes.
- The players who have enabled Virtual Keyboard while playing on the console will now find that text chat continues to function as expected when switching to Steam.
- When players attempt to deliver treasure to an incorrect location, the supporting tooltips now clearly display the correct location.
- The players will no longer find Pondies near Sea Forts.
- The players who have rebound the ‘More’ key for radial menus will now find their shanty shortcut key unbound if the same key is selected.
You can also read: Apex Legends Saviors Guide, Review, Season 13 Walkthrough
Visual and Audio
- Ship sails viewed from a distance while in a storm no longer flicker with Sea Of Thieves 2.5.2 Patch Notes.
- Large pirates performing the Cheer Emote should no longer see their pirate’s hands intersecting with their bodies.
- The glowing light effect from a mermaid is no longer extinguished when looking away from the mermaid with Sea Of Thieves 2.5.2 Patch Notes.
- The Naval Commander’s Short Hair no longer intersects with the player on a range of larger body types.
- When viewing the Barrel Bombardier Hull from a distance, players should no longer see glowing parts of the hull disappear as they move towards it.
- The glowing lantern lights of the Killer Whale wreck are no longer present when the Adventure is inactive.
- Food being cooked should no longer visually flicker when changing between cooking states.
- The players equipping Forest’s Blessing Costume 3 should find that their equipped hair or beard no longer interferes with the costume’s mask.
- When the Ghost Hull is equipped, all beams on the Sloop now have the darker-colored wood.
- When Ritual Skulls are returned to Larinna, the correct Bilge Rats artwork is now used in notifications.
- When the Skeleton Fort at Shark Fin Camp is active, crews descending to the Shrine of Hungering should no longer hear overlapping music within the Shrine.
- Title iconography for Athena’s Fortune rank 30 has been revised.
You can also read: Shindo Life Bloodlines Tier List May 2022
Here is the known issues that have been fixed with the Sea of Thieves game:
Reduced Server Performance
- The players may experience scenarios where they encounter ping spikes at random while playing, resulting in rubberbanding or client stutters.
Sea of Thieves is a very interesting action-adventure game that is full of fun. Rare is the developer and Microsoft Studios is the publisher of the Sea of Thieves game.
We have explained the complete information regarding Sea Of Thieves 2.5.2 Patch Notes 12 May 2022. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the Sea of Thieves 2.5.2 game. As soon we get any information regarding the update of the Sea of Thieves game, we will be the first to inform you.
You can also read: How To Hurdle in Madden 22: Best Tips and Tricks
It was the complete guide on Sea Of Thieves 2.5.2 Patch Notes 12 May 2022. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Sea of Thieves 2.5.2 game. If you have any queries regarding the update of the Sea of Thieves game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Sea Of Thieves 2.5.2 Patch Notes 12 May 2022.